Ch 10 - UA Sports Festival (2)

Todoroki, Midoriya and Kenji were now outside the sports stadium. Kenji knew what he was going to say and tried to hold in his laughter. To be honest he was amazed at his deductive abilities that him and Midoriya somehow were connected.

Todoroki: Midoriya, Kenji. While I've seen you fight your powers have seemed similar almost the same.

Todoroki paused. He looked at both Midoriya and Kenji to make sure they were listening. He then continued.

Todoroki: Your strength is also similar to that of Al...

Kenji: Oh my god yes you've caught us. Me and Midoriya.

Kenji put his arm around Midoriyas shoulders.

Kenji: We are half brothers. All Might, our secret daddy. Different mothers but we are connected through daddy might.

Midoriyas mouth gapped. But he was not alone. Todoroki also had his shock, though it was slightly more subtle. He had a feeling they were related to All Might but to out right tell him.

Kenji: I love my daddy very much and I'm insulted you didn't see the connection sooner. I mean I obviously inherited his body and good looks. Midoriya, his heroics and moral compass.

Midoriya: N...No it's not anything like that...

Kenji: There's no need to hide it more brother. He's already caught us red handed. Our quirks are just too similar. No point hiding our strong brotherly bond in front of him. Give me a hug Midoriya.

Kenji held his arms out wide open.

Todoroki: So you're really related to All Might?

Kenji dropped his arms and turned towards Todoroki. His face completely serious.

Kenji:.... Pfffff. No. It was a joke.

His sudden burst of laughter suddenly Kenji got really serious.

Kenji: Though I'll give you one piece of advice. Stop being so up tight. You were going to use the fact we were related to All Might as an excuse to try and beat us with 50% right? Your "Mothers side". Avoiding all costs of using your "fathers side". Well quick news for you. Strength quirks, water quirks, fire quirks. While all similar no one owns them. They have no patent, no copyright. You have to stop living in the shadows of other people and be your own hero. Everyone's quirk is there own. No matter who it came from, how they got it or what it is. All that matter is how you use it. And you. You're a complete failure of what it means to be a hero.

Kenji looked at both Todoroki and Midoriya. It seemed his words hit them both hard. Todoroki seems insulted by the last thing Kenji said but behind that anger Kenji saw understanding. That understand is what he needed. He couldn't guarantee that the tournament battle brackets would be the same so he needed to make sure Todoroki would use his quirk to his fullest. If it helps Midoriya that would be an extra bonus. He just needed to make sure no one fell behind.

Kenji then left. Leaving the two to absorb the inspirational words he gave them. On his way he gave himself a pat on the back.

Kenji: {Damn I should get an award for that shit. Top 10 dubbed anime lines. Number 1 Kenji. Hahahahaha}

Scene change

Kenji walked back into the stadium and what he saw he would remember for all his life. His hopefully eternal life. A scene he had long forgot about but was now living. All of class 1A in cheer leading outfits. Short skirts, short tops and a U and an A on each breast. Mineta and Denki celebrating about how got the girls to dress like that. They quickly looked at Kenji. Mineta looked Kenji. He shook at what he might do because of what he did to Mina and Momo. But Kenji looked at Mineta and gave him a big thumbs up and a toothy smile. Kenji was proud to be his friend.