Ch 57 - In Trouble (Lemon)

Everyone had come up with there moves. Kenji had given up making his after coming up with a few things and was fanboying out about the others making their moves. He would have thought that this would have faded but it very much didn't.

Aizawa: Kenji everyone else has at least a basis for their special moves. What about your.

Kenji placed his hand on the floor. The floor was dyed black while it shook. The clone of ectoplasm ran towards Kenji but he couldn't get close. Devoured by the black ground and swallowed. Then the ground spat the clone out. It's eyes pink.

Kenji: Don't talk. Face down on the ground and with you hands behind you back.

The clone followed every instruction.

Aizawa: I'm impressed Kenji. What are you calling this move.

Kenji: Gaias Corruption.

Kenji muttered slightly. A bit embarrassed while saying the name for a superpower like a child.

Aizawa: Sorry I couldn't hear you.

Kenji looked at Aizawa and had the distinct feeling he did hear. A slight grin plastered on his face.

Kenji: Gaias Corruption.

Aizawa: That's better. Now you can go if that's your complete technique. Some have already finished and left.

Kenji disappeared, reappearing in the dorm lounge.

Denki: Kenji we finally get to talk.

Kenji turned around and all of the boys besides Bakugou were there.

Izuku: So what happened? {He probably copied a mutant quirk from a villain.}

Kirishima: YEAH, YOU LOOK TOTALLY DIFFERENT BUT EVEN MORE MANLIER.

Kenji looked at all of them and there faces were holding expectation for his answer.

Kenji: Well I developed a mutant quirk. Dragon to be specific. {That's probably the thing I look closest to anyways.}

Denki: So can you breath fire?

Kenji: No but I do have these.

Kenji revealed his wings. His claws extending.

Mineta: WOAH THAT SO COOL! YOUR TOTALLY GOING TO GET SO MANY HOT BABES WITH THAT!

Izuku went up to his wings.

Izuku: There also so warm. The colours of the points at the end is so cool.

Kirishima: You also have claws too! What don't you have?! Your totally a dragon! These scales too. We should see if there as strong as my hardening.

Shoji: It's good that you adapted to your new body so well.

Kenji had flashes of the multiple face to wall experience and crashes while training.

Kenji: Yeah.

Todoroki: Kenji could I talk to you for a second.

Kenji: Ok. See ya guys.

Todoroki and Kenji walked around a corner.

Todoroki: I'm sorry.

Todoroki said while bowing.

Kenji: Huh?

Todoroki: On the day you were fighting All for One I tried my best to get there and help but by the time I got there it was all over and police were arresting what was left of the criminals. So I'm sorry I could help.

Kenji: That's fine. Besides I won didn't I. There's no need to be sorry. So forget about it.

Kenji walked off leaving Todoroki to look at him while he left.

Kenji was walking down the halls when he felt something tap on his back. He turned around and none was there. Then it happened again, turning around no one was there.

Kenji: {What's going on.}

Kenji then Spacial Hopped a good distance infront and span round.

Mina: I guess you got me.

Kenji: How did you?

Mina: You are remarkably big so I just hid behind you.

Kenji: {I probably need to be careful about that.} Do you want to hang out?

Mina: Actually I wanted you to come and see my room. You didn't get to see the others and your with no insult intended is really bland. With a broken bed.

Kenji thought back to his room and acknowledged that it was just his bed, a desk and a cabinet.

Kenji: Yeah let's go.

Scene change

Kenji: This is really really pink.

Kenji then heard a click. Turning around he saw Mina had locked the door.

Kenji: You remember I can teleport right. So what are you doing?

Mina: About that hentai world you went to.

Kenji gulped while shaking a bit. He may have been a god but for some reason he was still scared of Mina.

Kenji: It wasn...

Mina placed her finger on his lips. It looked really awkward since she had to reach up higher because he was standing straight.

Mina: You will sit down and stay while I get something.

Mina walked off into the bathroom and closed the door. Kenji sat on the floor.

Kenji: I'm so so dead. I don't think any weapons in this universe can harm me but if she asked Mei. I don't know what kind of weapon she'd have.

Kenji sat there for a moment before the bathroom door opened. Mina walking out in something amazing and completely unexpected. A really short pink skirt that didn't even cover her ass. A pink thong. A really tight white shirt that was see through. A leopard print bra underneath. All of it being completed with a small lollipop she had in the mouth.

Mina: So is this hentai enough for you.

Kenji: {I take back everything I've ever said about Issei being lucky and me being unlucky. I am truly lucky.}