Ch 22 - A Hero Of The Hospital (1)

Kenji had spent 2 days in the hospital. Eating hospital food, having regular check ups on him, watching his rooms TV and visiting the communal area to talk to other.

Apparently suspension doesn't mean no work. How he found this out? Mina came everyday to chat, make out and hand him homework Aizawa gave the class.

So what was Kenji doing now? Kenji was filling in his discharge papers while eating hospital jello. Believe it or not but when you're attending hero school that gets into remarkable incidents a lot of other stuff becomes very boring very fast. Besides Kenji had been told by Mina that the Monday coming they would be doing a test exercise. Which could only mean one thing. A fight against teachers.

So Kenji quickly signed all his discharge papers to leave the hospital. Wanting to get some training done before the fight. After Kenji had dotted all the I's and filled in all the boxes Kenji got changed into his clothes in the bathroom, to quickly leave the hospital. Mina couldn't get into his house because he lost his keys so she brought him some. A black baggy top that had a skull on and some grey baggy tracksuit bottoms.

Just as he got out of the bathroom he notice it something. No one was at the desk. In fact he didn't see anyone. The entire sixth floor of the hospital was silent. No nurses, no doctors, no patients. Not a single person.

Kenji: Wow. Today must be a quiet day for the hospital.

*Bang*

Kenji winced in pain as he looked towards his leg. A metal spike was embedded in it. The spike spiralled to a sharp point. He then looked towards where the noise was and noticed one person grabbing another metal spike from his belt.

Kenji quickly pulled out the metal spike, regenerating the wound and used 5% One for All to rush towards the culprit. Before the culprit could put the metal spike in a hole in his arm, Kenji grabbed him by the arm with the spike in and lifting him into the air.

Kenji: Now why are you shooting people in a hospital. That doesn't seem very nice.

The criminal was flailing around and punching Kenji but it couldn't do anything to him. In fact it made him laugh looking too much like a fish out of water.

???: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING AT DEAD MEAT!

Kenji just couldn't stop laughing as he crushed the wrist of the person he was holding.

???: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Kenji then adopted a serious look trying to conceal his laughter. He grabbed the other wrist and dropped the broken one. Still holding him up.

Kenji: So either I break this wrist looking thing, or you tell me what you were thinking by shooting me.

???: Ok ok I give just please let go. It hurts. Please.

Kenji just looked at the man that was begging for mercy. The quick switch up from big bravado to a meek pathetic look made something bubble inside of Kenji as he tightened his grip. The man screaming as his wrist got slowly crushed.

Kenji: Ok. But if I don't like the information.

Kenji emitted a strong bloodlust.

Kenji: I'll kill you.

Kenji dropped the man as he shook from fear. He tried to slowly place the metal spike into his arm but the shaking made it too hard. Kenji proceeded to kick him in the gut.

Kenji: Do you think I'm an idiot. Your arm is obviously a mutation quirk that's let's you fire stuff out of it. You probably used metal spikes since it's the most effective thing to fire both damage and projectile speed wise.