Ch 2 - UA Test

Kenji stood on UA ground and took in a deep breath. The fresh air and the perfect sunshine were amazing. For a fictional world it all felt too real to him. In fact it felt better than where he came from.

Kenji: Ahhh this is what it's all about. Now where is...

When looking around Kenji found what he was looking for. In crowds of people heading into a large H shaped building he saw a small boy with scruffy green hair walking into UA.

Kenji: Oh my god it's about to happen.

He squealed. Many other people looking at him like a weirdo for squealing. But as a small Pomeranian would say "NON OF THESE EXTRAS WOULD EVEN GET IN WITH THERE LAME QUIRKS".

But now back to one of his favourite scenes. He had seen and read this scene hundreds of times. Anime, manga, fanfic. So many different things but this scene always the same. The scene was special. A turning point in the green haired boys life. Something so small ended up being so important.

Suddenly the green boy tripped. His face had written the end for his hero career but then... A girl with hazelnut hair and a round face touched him from behind causing him to float. Narrowly avoiding the face first fall.

Kenji couldn't hear the conversation but he remembered it all. He could see the green haired boys flustered reaction talking to a girl. Not that the green haired boy actually spoke to the girl.

Kenji: Awww Midoriya was so adorable before the Paranormal Liberation War Arc.

Kenji then saw the round faced girl walk away and Midoriya just standing there. Kenji took this as his queue to leave and get on with things.

Kenji: Well, guess I got to get going. I'm sure to see more scenes later.

With that Kenji left for the written part of the test. He was unsure what it could be but he wasn't without his own education. Getting high grades while he was at school.

Then to Kenjis pleasant surprise the written test was easy. Mathematics, English, Japanese and Science all previously studied at school. The only difficult subject was history, in which he just put down what he heard from anime and fanfics. As he had no clue about the real history of the world. Not that the past interested him. Only what would happen in the future.

After finishing the test he handed it to a BDSM lover who was collecting them row to row. Then everyone walked to a larger hall in which they all sat down. Kenji sat just behind another very well know character with engines on his legs.

Then the lights dimmed and the mood was set. A screen turned on and someone walked on the front stage dawning yellow hair and a black leather jacket.

???: What's up UA candidates thanks for tuning up to me, your school DJ. COME ON AND LET ME HEAR YEAH!

Kenji: HELL YEAH!!!

Kenji stood up while shouting, shocking everyone around him.

???: Thank you candidate at the back. Now let's get to the main show, ARE YOU READY.

Kenji: YEAHHHHHH!!

Again everyone around Kenji jumped. Kenji was just having too much fun. Then when he turned around he noticed the green haired boy. He was totally immersed in his own world mumbling. This caused Kenji to slightly giggle.

???: THANK YOU LISTENER. Now for the practical you will be conducting 10 min mock battles in an urban setting. Ok now let's check out your targets. There are 3 types of battle droids in every centre. You will earn points based of their difficulties. Your goal is to get as many points as possible while shredding these like a mid song guitar solo. Attacking other examinees is a UA no no. Keep stuff heroic.