Ch 3 - Missing Orientation

Kenji was now walking to class 1A admiring the massive hallways that he could only see in a book or on a screen. Upon coming to the class door he couldn't help but be amazed at how big it really was. Probably designed for those with giant quirks. Upon pushing open the door and taking one step in the class, he was greeted by the exploding Pomeranian.

???: HEY!!! YOUR THE EXTRA THAT GOT IN MY WAY DURING THE PRACTICAL TEST! IF YOU WEREN'T THERE I PROBABLY COULD HAVE GOT A HIGHER SCORE, HIGHER THAN ALMIGHT!

Kenji: Nice to meet again Pomeranian.

???: WHAT DID YOU CALL M...

???: Silence.

The yellow caterpillar lying on the floor said.

???: Kenji your late. Any reason why?

The caterpillar turned over and looked at me with his dark, sleep deprived eyes.

Kenji: Sorry Mr Aizawa I was just admiring the school on the way and got a bit distracted.

The caterpillar then malted into a beautiful hobo from its yellow chrysalis.

Aizawa: How do you know my name? I don't remember telling you nor any other student.

Kenji: How would I not know my teachers name?

Kenji retorted.

Aizawa stared at him for a bit.

Aizawa: Well don't let it happen again. Now as you heard I am your Homeroom teacher. My name is Shoto Aizawa. Now everyone quiet and get changed into these and meet me outside on the P.E grounds.

Scene change

Kenji is changing in the changing rooms when he takes off his shirt. Revealing his muscular physique and all the burns and scars that came with the body.

???: Dude your absolutely jacked. Do you hit the gym often? Or maybe some other training method.

A red spikey haired dude said.

Kenji: Nah it just my body has been in a lot of dangerous situations as you can see. It just had to adapt.

???: Woah so manly dude. I'm Kirishima and I would love to go to the gym with you sometime if you want.

Kirishima stretching his hand out for a handshake.

Kenji: Sato Kenji and I would gladly join.

Kenji reciprocating the handshake.

???: SHUT IT EXTRAS.

Kenji: Ah how I love our times together Bakugou.

Bakugou: How did yo...

Kenji placed his finger on Bakugous mouth in the most intimate way possible. Kenji shirt off made this all the more better. All the boys in the changing room blushing at the sight. Kirishimas face now matching his hair.

Kenji: Shhhhh. Don't question it.

???: Are you guys going to kiss or is it something more intimate?

A grape that got distracted from peeking asked.

Bakugou: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY GRAPEHEAD.

Bakugou chasing the grape head around the changing room. Explosions going off in his hand.

Scene change

After waiting for a grape to slowly hobble out of the changing room Aizawa could get on with his job.

Aizawa: We will now be doing a quirk assessment test.

???: But what about orientation?

Aizawa: It's pointless. Here at UA there is no such thing as tradition so I will run this class how I see fit. If you don't like it you can leave. Now because you've never used you quirks in physical assessment you don't truly know how strong you all are. The country tries to create equality by suppressing use on quirks but there is no such thing as being equal. Social class, quirk, physical ability none of this is equal. So you can experience a taste of this inequality before you enter the real world of heroics. The person that comes last in this assessment will get expelled.