Ch 44 - Gaining Some Attention (2)

Kenji had been monitoring Issei during the nights he spent on his roof. Though he couldn't monitor too closely as Kenji didn't want to see Issei enjoying his happy time. Everything seemed normal so far. Besides small dialogue nothing had changed much.

Today as well Issei was still the same. Wearing the same top button shirt with a grey shirt over layer and some grey trousers. Kenji was actually standing right next to him using his now two favourite quirks at the same time. Watching and looking around to make sure everything remained normal. Issei had no clue he was there.

???: Here take a flyer.

A lady dressed like she was ready to go to a cosplay convention gave Issei a piece of paper and left.

Kenji: {So that's the summoning circle. It's good he still got that. Plan A is still in motion then.}

Yuuma: Issei.

Yuuma waved as she walked towards this worlds MC.

Yuuma: Are you ready for our date?

Issei: Ready and planned.

Issei and Yuuma began to walk but not before Kenji tested something. He used  Scanning, Yuuma shivering and flicking her head round. Looking around but seeing nothing unusual. Issei and Yuuma then walked together down the busy Kuoh streets.

Kenji: {Are you serious! My quirk makes people feel as if they're being violated! WHY?!}

Kenji followed right behind them. Contemplating why he had to choose such weird quirks. However, he made sure everything went as planned.

Clothes shopping, ice cream, a nice walk in the park. Everything going well and Yuuma looked happy. If Kenji didn't know who she was he would have assumed that she was just a bit above ordinary girl.

Yuuma: Would you die for me?

Yuuma said in a slightly ominous tone.

Kenji: {Great we are at this point. Nothing to seems too different.}

Issei: What did you say? Sorry I couldn't hear you too well.

Yuuma got right up close in Issei's ear.

Yuuma: I said would you die for me.

Kenji just watched as the scene rolled.

Kenji: {You know she kinda reminds me of someone. Gah who is it. Future diary psycho. Nah. Ohhh it's the crazy purple hair woman from Tokyo ghoul. Urm what's her name.}

Kenji was just thinking in a tree as the scene unfolded. The transformation into Raynare, Issei falling on his ass, nice light spears.

Kenji: {Rin. No that doesn't sound right. It began with an R.}

Issei: Yuuma wait please!

Raynare: It's time to die.

Raynare stabbing a bright red light spear into Issei stomach.

Kenji: I got it it was Rize! You remind me of Rize!

Raynare: WHO SAID THAT?!

Raynare flicked her head round. Looking at her surroundings then she stood there and pointed towards Kenji.

Raynare: YOU! REVEAL YOURSELF! I CAN SENSE YOU WITH MY MAGIC THERE IS NO MORE REASON TO HIDE!

Kenji looked at Issei and he seemed barely awake so Kenji turned off both quirks. Revealing himself next to Issei.

Raynare: Your one of his friends. The one that undressed me and with his eyes. What are you? Your not an angel, nor a fallen one. But I can't smell that putrid devil stench on you.

Kenji: {I hate that she knows me as "the one that undressed with my eyes. Why can't you know me as Isseis friend only.} Well that's all technically correct. But I won't be telling you anything. So how about you fight me?

Raynare: It won't be much of a fight when I kill you!

Raynare threw a spear through Kenji. His stomach getting pierced and the spear coming out the other end.

Raynare: Hahaha. I guess hiding is all you were good at.

Kenji stood there and looked down. His school uniform was now ruined. A hole. Some blood.

Kenji: I probably should have take the shirt off first.

The wound regenerated and leaving nothing. Not even a scar. Kenji using Overhaul to fix the hole in his clothes.

Raynare: How?! How did you... HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!

Kenji: Really? This universe has magic and your wondering how I'm regenerating. What about this?

Kenji touched the floor and concrete grabbed Raynare by the neck pulling her into the floor and leaving nothing but the face visible.

Raynare: LET ME OUT NOW!

Kenji: Not until a bit of remodelling. I got to leave a lasting impression.

Kenji touched Raynares face using Overhaul. That's when a bright red light shone from behind him. Screaming from Raynare singing throughout the park.

Kenji: I guess I should let the little bird fly now.

The concrete subsided and Raynare quickly flew off. It looked like a desperate run. Holding her face while screaming in pain.

Slowly someone appeared from the red glow. A girl school uniform similar to the one Kenji had, a very voluptuous figure and crimson red hair appeared.

Kenji: {Damn... Issei you lucky.}

Kenji away from Issei, his eyes meeting with Rias'. She was about to say something before Kenji disappeared completely.

Scene change

Raynare crashed into a building in great pain as she stumbled down and alley. Looking down at a puddle she saw it. Her face was completely disfigured. Her skin looked melted and the sides of her mouth were stuck together. Her screaming caused her skin to rip.

Raynare: I'LL KILL HIM! I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM! HE'S RUINED ME! NO! I'LL GIVE HIM A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH!

Suddenly another person flew down from the sky.

???: He Raynare you hunting here too? OH GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!

Raynare screamed and thrashed around destroying everything in rage.