39. Miu and Ryoma (Fluff)

Miu and Ryoma were sitting on the couch, the inventor was wearing a black shirt and a pair of yellow shorts, while the tennis player was wearing a pink shirt and a pair of grey pants.

"Hey, Miu, what are you thinking about?" Ryoma asked and Miu's eyes were on him.

"You" the inventor answered and the tennis player tilted his head.

"That's unexpected" the tennis player stated and the inventor smirked.

"Of course" the inventor replied and the tennis player was smiling.

"So, do you like me or something?" The tennis player asked and the inventor nodded.

"Hell yeah" the inventor confirmed and the tennis player blushed.

"Oh, you do? Well, that's...interesting" the tennis player mumbled and the inventor laughed.

"Interesting, huh? That's a new one" the inventor remarked and the tennis player blushed harder.

"That's not what I meant" the tennis player denied and the inventor kissed his cheek.

"Ryoma, how would you like to go out with me?" The inventor inquired and the tennis player's face was red.

"Huh, you want to do that?" The tennis player responded and the inventor smirked.

"Yeah, why not?" The inventor questioned and the tennis player sighed.

"Okay, we can go out" the tennis player replied and the two kissed.

"So, how did you like it?" The inventor asked and the tennis player smiled.

"It was great" the tennis player answered and the inventor grinned.

"Great, then let's do it again" the inventor insisted and the tennis player laughed.

"We already did" the tennis player pointed out and the inventor winked.

"You can never have enough kisses" the inventor declared and the tennis player's eyes were on her.

"I'm not gonna disagree with that" the tennis player said and the inventor leaned closer.

"That's good to hear" the inventor remarked and the two kissed again.