3. Chiaki and Fuyuhiko (Fluffy)

"Are you sure about this?" Fuyuhiko asked and Chiaki smiled.

"It's a new game, it's a fun adventure" she said and Fuyuhiko rolled his eyes.

"I don't care" he said and she sighed.

"You'll get used to it, we'll have a lot of fun" she said and grabbed his arm, they were sitting on a couch.

"What kind of game is it?" He asked and she put her head on his shoulder.

"I think you'll like it" she said and grabbed the controller.

"It's a fighting game, do you want to go first?" She asked and he looked at the screen.

"I can't play if you're that close to me" he said and she giggled.

"We can cuddle later, let's have some fun" she said and gave him the controller.

"Do you know how to play?" She asked and he shook his head.

"This is a fighting game, so you have to press these buttons to attack" she explained and showed him the buttons, then grabbed the second controller.

"Now we'll play against each other, it'll be fun" she said and pressed start, the match began.

"Hey, I can't even hit you!" He said, annoyed, and she giggled.

"Maybe it'll help if you use combos" she said and started mashing the buttons, then Fuyuhiko got defeated.

"This is bullshit!" He said and she laughed.

"Just try" she said and he tried his best, but he couldn't even touch her.

"Fuck you!" He said and she smiled.

"You're really bad" she said and he looked at her.

"You're cheating, it's impossible to beat you" he said and she got closer.

"You can practice and maybe one day you'll beat me" she said and he grabbed the controller.

"Let's try again" he said and she started the match, this time she let him win.

"I did it! Take that, bitch!" He yelled and she laughed.

"That's cute, now kiss me" she said and Fuyuhiko did what he was told, he leaned in and kissed her, her lips were soft and they tasted like vanilla.

"You did it" she said and he looked away, trying to hide his blush.

"Now, let's do what you said, cuddle me" she said and he hugged her.

"I love you" he whispered and she giggled.