5. Hajime and Nagito (Aftercare)

"You're such a slut"

Nagito was being fucked by Hajime, his hands were tied to the bedpost and he couldn't speak, the ballgag in his mouth made it impossible for him to do anything but moan.

"Do you like it? Being used like this" Hajime said, hitting him, who moaned and nodded.

"Of course you do, you're just a useless piece of shit" the brunette said and kept hitting the white haired boy, who felt his orgasm coming closer.

"You're gonna come?" Hajime asked, smirking and Nagito nodded.

"I bet you'll enjoy it, cumming without permission" he said and hit him again.

Nagito couldn't handle it anymore, his orgasm was getting closer and his whole body was trembling.

"Please" he mumbled and Hajime pulled out.

"Please what?" He asked, taking the gag off.

"Let me cum, please" Nagito begged and Hajime sighed.

"Beg harder" he said and the other tried his best.

"I-i need it so bad, Hajime" he said and the brunette looked at him.

"Okay, you may cum" he said and started fucking him again, Nagito moaned loudly and came on the bed.

"How did it feel?" Hajime asked, pulling out and the other was catching his breath.

"G-good" he said and the other untied him.

"Do you want to shower together?" Hajime asked and the other smiled.

"Sure, can you carry me?" He asked and the brunette picked him up.

"Of course, honey" he said and carried him to the bathroom.

He turned on the shower and let the water fall, Nagito stood under the shower and the brunette did the same.

"Are you feeling better?" Hajime asked and Nagito smiled.

"Of course, everything feels perfect" he said and hugged the other.

"Thank you" he whispered and the other returned the hug.

"Don't thank me, it's my job" he said and Nagito blushed.

"But still, I'm grateful" he said and they stayed there, hugging and enjoying the warm water.

"We should finish soon, I don't want you to catch a cold" Hajime said and turned off the water.

"Can we go to bed?" Nagito asked and the brunette smiled.

"Of course, baby" he said and carried his lover to the bedroom, they laid on the bed and cuddled.

"Good night, love" Hajime said and kissed the other, who smiled.

"Good night, Hajime" he said and closed his eyes.