52. Chiaki and Nagito (Fluff)

"Nagito, come over here, please" Chiaki requested and Nagito nodded.

"Alright, Chiaki, I'm here" the ultimate lucky student confirmed and the two sat down.

"Thanks, I'm sorry, but I don't want to get up" the ultimate gamer apologized and the ultimate lucky student's arms were around her shoulders.

"There's no reason to apologize, I don't mind" the ultimate lucky student reassured her and the ultimate gamer was thinking.

"Can you get my bag, please? It's in the kitchen" the ultimate gamer requested and the ultimate lucky student tilted his head.

"The kitchen? What did you bring?" The ultimate lucky student wondered and the ultimate gamer sighed.

"I bought a few cookies from a store" the ultimate gamer answered and the ultimate lucky student hummed.

"Did you forget the rest?" The ultimate lucky student asked and the ultimate gamer shrugged.

"Perhaps, I guess, we can talk about it later" the ultimate gamer decided and the ultimate lucky student stood up.

"Okay, I'll get your bag, Chiaki" the ultimate lucky student responded and the ultimate gamer yawned.

"I'll be waiting" the ultimate gamer told him and the ultimate lucky student left the living room.

"Chiaki, I'm back" the ultimate lucky student announced and the ultimate gamer didn't speak.

"Are you tired? We could do this later" the ultimate lucky student offered and the ultimate gamer shook her head.

"I can keep going" the ultimate gamer assured him and the ultimate lucky student gave her the bag.

"I know, but don't push yourself, okay?" The ultimate lucky student reminded her and the ultimate gamer opened the bag.

"I will, now, can we watch the show?" The ultimate gamer requested and the two watched the TV.

"Chiaki, is that the last cookie?" The ultimate lucky student asked and the ultimate gamer nodded.

"Yes, I have to throw the wrappers away" the ultimate gamer responded and the ultimate lucky student was watching her.

"Here, give it to me, I'll throw it away" the ultimate lucky student offered and the ultimate gamer smiled.

"Thanks, Nagito" the ultimate gamer said and the ultimate lucky student kissed her cheek.

"No problem, Chiaki, but it's late and you should go to bed" the ultimate lucky student advised her and the ultimate gamer sighed.

"Are you going to sleep with me?" The ultimate gamer questioned and the ultimate lucky student helped her up.

"You know I will, I always do" the ultimate lucky student confirmed and the two walked upstairs.

"Are you happy?" The ultimate lucky student inquired and the ultimate gamer closed her eyes.

"Yes, I am, Nagito, very much so" the ultimate gamer confirmed and the two laid down.

"I love you" the ultimate lucky student stated and the ultimate gamer smiled.

"And I love you too" the ultimate gamer declared and the two kissed.