93. Makoto and Ryoko (Fluff)

"Hey, are you feeling better? It's been a while" the lucky student greeted and the Ultimate Despair was next to him.

"Yep, but can we stay together? I'd like that" the Ultimate Despair confirmed and the lucky student's arm was on her waist.

"Absolutely, and is there something that I can do? Just ask, and I'm happy to" the lucky student requested and the Ultimate Despair's forehead was on his.

"Actually, and thank you for being so kind. It's not easy to find someone like you" the Ultimate Despair thanked him and the lucky student's lips were on her temple.

"It's no problem, but do you have a crush on me? You can tell me" the lucky student requested and the Ultimate Despair hummed.

"Perhaps, and can we cuddle? That would be a good time, and it's not too much" the Ultimate Despair requested and the lucky student's arm was on his shoulder.

"Yep, and can I hug you? It's not much, but I want to" the lucky student confirmed and the Ultimate Despair held him.

"Certainly, and what's your talent? It's a basic question, and you don't have to answer" the Ultimate Despair requested and the lucky student's chin was on her shoulder.

"I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student, and can you tell me more about yourself? I'm curious, and you're not obligated to" the lucky student informed her and the Ultimate Despair chuckled.

"I'm the Ultimate Analyst, and can I kiss you? I'd like that, and it's a small request" the Ultimate Despair requested and the lucky student kissed her.

"Certainly, and do you like me? That's a basic question, and it's not a big deal" the lucky student thanked her and the Ultimate Despair put her head on his chest.

"Definitely, but is there something that I can do for you? There are a lot of things, and you can choose" the Ultimate Despair requested and the lucky student hummed.

"No, not at the moment, but can I ask you a question? I promise it's not invasive, and it's okay if you say no" the lucky student confirmed and the Ultimate Despair was in front of him.

"Alright, and is there something that I can get you? It's a basic question, and nothing is a burden" the Ultimate Despair requested and the lucky student's forehead was on hers.

"No, no thanks, but can we watch a movie? It's a good way to pass the time, and we can do whatever" the lucky student requested and the Ultimate Despair's lips were on his knuckles.

"Of course, and can I show you a trick? It's not much, and you can tell me no" the Ultimate Despair agreed and the lucky student's fingers were on her chin.

"Absolutely, and is there something else that you want? It's not a big deal, and there's a lot of possibilities"

"Nope, and thank you. You're a sweet guy, and it's a fact" the Ultimate Despair thanked him and the lucky student hummed.

"Of course, and thank you. It's not a lot, but I appreciate it" the lucky student thanked her and the Ultimate Despair sat on his lap.

"Definitely, but is there something else that you want from me? I'm willing to do it, and I'd love to" the Ultimate Despair confirmed and the lucky student's hands were on her hips.

"Yep, certainly, and is there anything that I can do for you?" The lucky student requested and the Ultimate Despair hugged him.

"Not really, and thank you. You're a nice person, and I'm grateful" the Ultimate Despair informed him and the lucky student held her.

"Certainly, but is there something that you want me to do? There are a lot of things, and you're welcome" the lucky student requested and the Ultimate Despair kissed his nose.

"Actually, and can we get married? It's a possibility, and we'd live together" the Ultimate Despair requested and the lucky student's forehead was on hers.

"Definitely, and can I show you something? I think you'll like it, and it's not too invasive" the lucky student requested and the Ultimate Despair kissed him.