37. Byakuya and Teruteru (Fluff)

"Where are you going?" Byakuya asked and Teruteru turned to look at him.

"To the grocery store" the cook answered and the affluent progeny walked over to him.

"When are you coming back?" The affluent progeny wondered and the cook shrugged.

"I'm not sure, it depends" the cook replied and the affluent progeny smiled.

"Alright, be safe" the affluent progeny cautioned him and the cook gave him a thumbs up.

"Don't worry, I will" the cook promised and the two kissed.

"I'll miss you" the affluent progeny muttered and the cook didn't respond.

"What's the matter?" The cook pressed and the affluent progeny shook his head.

"Nothing" the affluent progeny assured him and the cook's arms were around his neck.

"I love you" the cook stated and the affluent progeny blushed.

"I love you, too" the affluent progeny responded and the cook left the room.

"I'm home" the cook announced and the affluent progeny appeared.

"Welcome back" the affluent progeny greeted and the cook set the bag down.

"Here's the food" the cook informed him and the affluent progeny nodded.

"Thanks, I appreciate it" the affluent progeny told him and the cook crossed his arms.

"Is that all you wanted to say?" The cook asked and the affluent progeny grabbed his wrist.

"Not quite" the affluent progeny admitted and the cook's hand was on his chest.

"Then, what do you want to tell me?" The cook questioned and the affluent progeny was blushing.

"You don't have to say anything" the cook advised him and the affluent progeny smiled.

"Alright, I won't" the affluent progeny decided and the cook was staring at him.

"Did you want something?" The cook asked and the affluent progeny leaned in closer.

"Can we kiss?" The affluent progeny asked and the cook's lips were on his.

"Byakuya, did you like that?" The cook wondered and the affluent progeny blushed.

"Of course" the affluent progeny confirmed and the cook put his hand on his cheek.

"I'm glad" the cook replied and the two kissed again.