59. Maki and Chihiro (Fluff)

"What's the matter, Chihiro? Are you sick or something?" The ultimate caretaker questioned and the ultimate programmer nodded.

"Yes, I am, but I'll be fine, I promise" the ultimate programmer assured her and the ultimate caretaker didn't speak.

"If that's the case, then can I bring you some food? You can't work when you're not feeling well" the ultimate caretaker responded and the ultimate programmer didn't move.

"Maki, you don't have to, but if you really want to, I won't stop you" the ultimate programmer agreed and the ultimate caretaker's eyebrows furrowed.

"Thank you, I'll be back soon" the ultimate caretaker promised and the ultimate programmer watched her leave.

"Why does she care so much? I'm not that special" the ultimate programmer muttered and the ultimate caretaker returned with a tray.

"Chihiro, here" the ultimate caretaker instructed and the ultimate programmer looked at the tray.

"What's this?" The ultimate programmer asked and the ultimate caretaker's face was red.

"Pancakes, but can you eat? I don't want it to go to waste" the ultimate caretaker replied and the ultimate programmer put her hand on her chin.

"Maki, are you saying this because you love me?" The ultimate programmer questioned and the ultimate caretaker was quiet.

"What would happen if I said yes? Would you break up with me?" The ultimate caretaker challenged and the ultimate programmer sat next to her.

"Never, because I would never do that to someone" the ultimate programmer whispered and the ultimate caretaker sighed.

"That's good, but I didn't want to hear that" the ultimate caretaker admitted and the ultimate programmer's lips were on hers.

"Don't worry, I understand" the ultimate programmer comforted her and the ultimate caretaker put her arm around her.

"Do you? That's surprising" the ultimate caretaker murmured and the ultimate programmer was silent.

"Why are you asking me that? You know I'm not that kind of person" the ultimate programmer protested and the ultimate caretaker's eyes closed.

"You could be" the ultimate caretaker muttered and the ultimate programmer kissed her cheek.

"Maki, stop being an idiot, you're acting stupid" the ultimate programmer ordered and the ultimate caretaker's face was on her lap.

"Okay, I'll stop" the ultimate caretaker gave in and the ultimate programmer held her.

"Good" the ultimate programmer responded and the ultimate caretaker yawned.

"Maki, you can take a nap, I'm not going anywhere" the ultimate programmer whispered and the ultimate caretaker slept.