99. Hajime and Kaede (Sucking)

"Do you have a moment? I need a favor, and you can say no" the reserve course student greeted and the pianist was next to him.

"Not really, but can I suck your dick? It's a small request, and there are no hard feelings" the pianist confirmed and the reserve course student's forehead was on hers.

"Absolutely, no problem. But is there a favor that I can do for you? It's okay to say no, and I'll understand" the reserve course student requested and the pianist held him.

"Not a big deal, and can you touch my tits? It's not intrusive, and we can go back" the pianist requested and the reserve course student kissed her throat.

"Certainly, no problem. But is there a secret that you'd like to share? It's okay, and we'll get to it" the reserve course student requested and the pianist's lips were on his jaw.

"Absolutely, and do you need a hug? You don't have to answer, and no one will ever know" the pianist requested and the reserve course student put his head on her shoulder.

"Yes, a little, and can I show you a secret? I hope that's okay, and no one's going to find out" the reserve course student requested and the pianist hummed.

"Sure, definitely. And is there a favor that I can do for you? Let me know, and it's not too much" the pianist requested and the reserve course student's forehead was on hers.

"Yeah, I would. Can you touch me? It's not invasive, and it won't make a difference" the reserve course student requested and the pianist's knuckles were on his cheek.

"Yes, certainly. But is there a favor that you can do for me? There are several things, and we can talk" the pianist requested and the reserve course student held her.

"Actually, and thank you for being so kind. Not many people would do this, and it means a lot" the reserve course student thanked her and the pianist kissed his ear.

"Certainly, it's not a problem. But can you show me something? I'm not sure, and it's important" the pianist requested and the reserve course student kissed her cheek.

"Yeah, I can. But is there a secret that you'd like to tell me? It's not much, and we'll forget" the reserve course student requested and the pianist hummed.

"Probably, and can I kiss you? It's a small thing, and no one will know" the pianist requested and the reserve course student kissed her palm.

"Certainly, of course, and can I suck your tits? It's not too much, and it's alright" the reserve course student requested and the pianist held him.

"Yeah, certainly. But is there something else that we can do? There are many options, and I'll pick" the pianist requested and the reserve course student kissed his collarbone.

"No, there's not much. But can I fuck you? I know it's a bit much, and we can discuss it" the reserve course student requested and the pianist giggled.

"Certainly, of course, and can you touch my tits? I'm sorry, and we'll forget about it" the pianist requested and the reserve course student hummed.

"No problem, and is there something else that you can tell me? Ask me, and we'll move on" the reserve course student requested and the pianist's palm was on his neck.

"Yes, definitely. But can I touch you? We can take our time, and I'll listen" the pianist requested and the reserve course student sighed.

"Of course, certainly. But is there a secret that we can share? It's okay, and it's just the two of us" the reserve course student requested and the pianist nodded.

"Certainly, no problem, and are you okay? It's a small deal, and we'll work through it" the pianist requested and the reserve course student kissed his forehead.

"Not really, but can I hug you? It's okay if you say no, and no one will know" the reserve course student requested and the pianist kissed his cheek.