71. Fuyuhiko and Akane (Fluff)

"Is this the right place? It better be, because I'm not looking for him" the gangster warned and the gymnast was next to him.

"I hope so, otherwise, he's a liar. You're not scared, right?" The gymnast replied and the gangster was silent.

"Not really, but can you keep your voice down? I don't want him to run" the gangster requested and the gymnast hummed.

"Sure, that's no problem" the gymnast responded and the gangster's fingers were on her cheeks.

"Thanks, and can I hug you? I'd like that" the gangster thanked her and the gymnast's forehead was on his.

"Why, are you nervous? You're not scared, right?" The gymnast inquired and the gangster smiled.

"No, of course not, but can you let me do something? I can't stop thinking about it" the gangster answered and the gymnast's hands were on his hips.

"Like what? Don't leave me in suspense" the gymnast stated and the gangster's lips were on hers.

"It's a secret, but do you want to go on a date with me? It would be fun" the gangster revealed and the gymnast held him tighter.

"That's a surprise, but sure, it's worth trying" the gymnast agreed and the gangster put his head on her shoulder.

"Awesome, and thanks" the gangster thanked her and the gymnast rubbed his back.

"You're welcome, and where are we going?" The gymnast asked and the gangster hummed.

"Wherever you want, just say the word" the gangster answered and the gymnast's lips were on his.