51. Makoto and Tenko (Fluff)

"Are you going to keep looking at me or are you going to say something?" Tenko asked and Makoto blushed.

"Tenko, please, don't look at me like that" the ultimate lucky student requested and the aikido master crossed her arms.

"How can I do that? You're blushing" the aikido master responded and the ultimate lucky student's expression was blank.

"That's a stupid question and you know it" the ultimate lucky student commented and the aikido master smiled.

"What? I'm just doing my job as a girlfriend" the aikido master pointed out and the ultimate lucky student rolled his eyes.

"But, you're making me feel uncomfortable" the ultimate lucky student informed her and the aikido master sighed.

"If that's the case, then I'll stop" the aikido master agreed and the ultimate lucky student looked away.

"So, can we change the subject?" The ultimate lucky student questioned and the aikido master didn't respond.

"Hey, did you hear that? I think someone's here" the aikido master said and the ultimate lucky student was confused.

"Are you sure or is this another trick?" The ultimate lucky student asked and the aikido master nodded.

"Of course, I'm sure, now, follow me" the aikido master replied and the two walked to the living room.

"I'm sorry, but there's no one here" the ultimate lucky student whispered and the aikido master giggled.

"Yes, there is, I just can't see them" the aikido master disagreed and the ultimate lucky student raised an eyebrow.

"You're saying they're invisible? Tenko, this isn't funny" the ultimate lucky student stated and the aikido master hummed.

"No, it isn't, but it is interesting" the aikido master added and the ultimate lucky student frowned.

"Tenko, what the hell is wrong with you? You're not making any sense" the ultimate lucky student exclaimed and the aikido master hugged him.

"You're so adorable" the aikido master cooed and the ultimate lucky student's cheeks were pink.

"Can we stop now? This is getting weird" the ultimate lucky student pleaded and the aikido master nodded.

"Fine, I'll be serious" the aikido master responded and the ultimate lucky student exhaled.

"I appreciate that" the ultimate lucky student replied and the two kissed.