68. Gundham and Celeste (Fluff)

"Do you mind if I sit next to you? I need a break" the ultimate gambler requested and the breeder hummed.

"It's not a problem, but are you okay? Because you seem upset" the breeder responded and the gambler's head was on his shoulder.

"I'm fine, but I'm not mad at you, don't worry" the gambler reassured him and the breeder wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Really? Because I can't blame you, it's normal" the breeder replied and the gambler put her hand on his.

"I'm fine, and I don't think you're annoying. You're one of the few people I like" the gambler insisted and the breeder put his forehead on hers.

"I'm glad to hear that, because you're great" the breeder declared and the gambler was silent.

"Am I? Well, thanks, but you're the best" the gambler responded and the breeder put his hands on her hips.

"Not necessarily, but do you want to do anything? I have nothing else to do" the breeder offered and the gambler's hands were on his cheeks.

"No, not really, unless you have something in mind" the gambler declined and the breeder's forehead was on hers.

"Yeah, but it's not important" the breeder stated and the gambler's lips were on his.

"Good, but how about we go for a walk? We don't have to, but it's worth considering" the gambler suggested and the breeder smiled.

"That would be amazing, I'd love to do that" the breeder agreed and the two left.

"This is fun, don't you agree?" The gambler asked and the breeder's hands were on her shoulders.

"Yep, it is, and can I kiss you? It's alright if not" the breeder confirmed and the gambler's fingers were on his cheek.

"I'd appreciate it, but do you want to do something else?" The gambler responded and the breeder was quiet.

"Sure, what did you have in mind? Tell me" the breeder wondered and the gambler put her hand on her chin.

"I can't think of anything, sorry" the gambler admitted and the breeder's hands were on her breasts.

"That's alright, I'm not bothered by it" the breeder replied and the gambler hummed.

"Really? Thanks" the gambler muttered and the breeder's forehead was on hers.