100. Nagito and Hina (Gagging)

"Hey, can I tell you a secret? There's not much, and we'll be fine" the lucky student greeted and the Ultimate Swimmer was next to him.

"Of course, but can you fuck my tits? It's okay, and I'll enjoy it" the Ultimate Swimmer confirmed and the lucky student's forehead was on hers.

"No, it's a bit much, and I'll make you happy" the lucky student refused and the Ultimate Swimmer held him.

"Sure, certainly. And is there something else that we can do for each other? We've got all the time, and we'll discuss it" the Ultimate Swimmer requested and the lucky student kissed her nose.

"Possibly, and can I lick your tits? That's not an invasion, and it's not much" the lucky student requested and the Ultimate Swimmer's palm was on his neck.

"Certainly, no problem, and is there something else that you want from me? Say, and I won't judge" the Ultimate Swimmer requested and the lucky student held him.

"Perhaps, and can I make you feel good? There's no pressure, and we can take our time" the lucky student requested and the Ultimate Swimmer put her head on his shoulder.

"Certainly, of course. But is there a favor that you can do for me? Ask, and I'm listening" the Ultimate Swimmer requested and the lucky student's chin was on his collarbone.

"Maybe, but can I gag on your dick? It's a big request, and I'll listen" the lucky student requested and the Ultimate Swimmer's knuckles were on his cheek.

"No, it's not too much, and we can do something" the Ultimate Swimmer refused and the lucky student put his forehead on hers.

"Perhaps, and do you like me? It's okay if the feeling is not mutual, and I'll respect it" the lucky student requested and the Ultimate Swimmer put her palm on his cheek.

"Sure, definitely, and is there something else that we can do for each other? There's more, and we'll choose" the Ultimate Swimmer requested and the lucky student hummed.

"Sure, not a problem, and can you lick my tits? I'm sorry, and there's no pressure" the lucky student requested and the Ultimate Swimmer held him.

"Certainly, of course. But is there something that I can tell you? It's small, and we'll work through it" the Ultimate Swimmer requested and the lucky student put his forehead on hers.

"Definitely, and is there something else that I can tell you? Just say yes, and we'll move on" the lucky student requested and the Ultimate Swimmer hummed.

"Certainly, no problem, and can I make you happy? That's a small request, and I won't judge" the Ultimate Swimmer requested and the lucky student put his chin on her shoulder.

"Yes, probably, and can you touch my tits? There's no pressure, and I'll listen" the lucky student requested and the Ultimate Swimmer was kissing his nose.

"Sure, no problem, and is there something else that you'd like to say? Ask, and we'll keep talking" the Ultimate Swimmer requested and the lucky student's lips were on her throat.

"Absolutely, but can I suck your tits? That's not an invasion, and we can keep going" the lucky student requested and the Ultimate Swimmer sighed.

"Certainly, absolutely, and is there a secret that you'd like to tell me? It's just between us, and no one will find out" the Ultimate Swimmer requested and the lucky student sighed.

"Certainly, of course, and can we kiss? It's okay if you don't want to, and no one will find out" the lucky student requested and the Ultimate Swimmer chuckled.

"Absolutely, certainly, and can I suck your tits? There's not much, and it's okay" the Ultimate Swimmer requested and the lucky student's knuckles were on his collarbone.

"Of course, absolutely, and can you ride me? It's a small deal, and we'll figure it out" the lucky student requested and the Ultimate Swimmer hummed.