28. Gundham and Shuichi (Fluff)

"Why don't we have a sleepover?"

Gundham and Shuichi were in the living room, the ultimate adventurer was wearing a red hoodie and black pants, while the detective was wearing a grey sweater and blue jeans.

"Are you sure about this?" The detective questioned and the ultimate adventurer didn't speak.

"I don't have any clothes" the detective pointed out and the ultimate adventurer smirked.

"That's okay, you can just wear mine" the ultimate adventurer stated and the detective didn't respond.

"Are you really serious?" The detective asked and the ultimate adventurer's hands were on his hips.

"Of course I'm serious" the ultimate adventurer assured and the detective looked concerned.

"What about pajamas?" The detective inquired and the ultimate adventurer raised an eyebrow.

"Pajamas? Why do you need pajamas?" The ultimate adventurer questioned and the detective didn't speak.

"Don't you like wearing my clothes?" The ultimate adventurer asked and the detective was looking away.

"Well, yeah, I do" the detective answered and the ultimate adventurer smiled.

"Then what's the problem?" The ultimate adventurer inquired and the detective was blushing.

"N-nothing, just forget it" the detective replied and the ultimate adventurer's eyes were shining.

"Oh, I get it, you're shy" the ultimate adventurer claimed and the detective frowned.

"W-wh-what? N-no, I'm n-not" the detective stuttered and the ultimate adventurer smirked.

"Really? Then you'll wear my clothes, won't you?" The ultimate adventurer said and the detective sighed.

"Fine, I will" the detective agreed and the ultimate adventurer's lips were on his cheek.

"I love you" the ultimate adventurer stated and the detective didn't react.

"S-stop saying that" the detective mumbled and the ultimate adventurer was frowning.

"Why? It's the truth" the ultimate adventurer reminded and the detective averted his gaze.

"But still" the detective trailed off and the ultimate adventurer looked upset.

"Are you embarrassed of me?" The ultimate adventurer questioned and the detective's hands were around his.

"N-no, it's n-not that" the detective insisted and the ultimate adventurer looked confused.

"Then what is it?" The ultimate adventurer asked and the detective didn't respond.

"I'm sorry if I did anything wrong" the ultimate adventurer apologized and the detective looked guilty.

"Please, stop apologizing" the detective requested and the ultimate adventurer didn't speak.

"Look, if you did something wrong, then I would tell you" the detective stated and the ultimate adventurer was pouting.

"Yeah, you're right" the ultimate adventurer said and the two were holding hands.

"Hey, Shuichi" the ultimate adventurer called and the detective didn't react.

"Shuichi, please, listen" the ultimate adventurer said and the detective didn't turn his head.

"Are you... ignoring me?" The ultimate adventurer asked and the detective didn't face him.

"No" the detective replied and the ultimate adventurer's grip tightened.