4. Fuyuhiko and Kazuichi (First time)

"Can you take this off?"

Kazuichi was wearing his jumpsuit, but Fuyuhiko had an idea.

"Why should I?" The pink haired boy asked and the shorter one rolled his eyes.

"Please, I've been wanting to see your body for a while" he said and the other blushed.

"W-what? Why would you want to see that?" He asked, embarrassed.

"Because I think you're hot" Fuyuhiko said and the pink haired boy looked down.

"T-that's a lie, no one ever finds me attractive" he said and Fuyuhiko sighed.

"Then, why would I lie about that? I've been trying to flirt with you, but you're just so stupid" the blond boy said and Kazuichi looked up.

"W-what? Flirt with me? Like, that's what you're doing?" He asked and the other shook his head.

"Nevermind, just take that off" Fuyuhiko said and Kazuichi looked at him.

"O-okay" he said and took off his jumpsuit, then threw it to the floor.

"W-well, t-this is embarrassing" he said and Fuyuhiko smirked, the mechanic was only wearing a pair of boxers.

"You look great, Kazuichi" he said and the pink haired boy looked down.

"You're not lying?" He asked and Fuyuhiko sighed.

"For god's sake" he said and kissed the other, who was shocked at first, but then returned the kiss.

"See, you're a good kisser" Fuyuhiko said when they pulled away and the other smiled.

"C-can we do it?" He asked, blushing and the other nodded.

"Of course, baby" he said and took off his clothes, the pink haired boy blushed even more.

"S-so, what do we do?" He asked and Fuyuhiko laid on the bed, with his legs spread.

"Come here" he said and Kazuichi did what he was told, he sat next to him and the blond kissed him again.

"Put a finger inside me" he whispered and the other hesitated, then touched the entrance and pushed a finger in.

"A-am I doing it right?" He asked and Fuyuhiko moaned.

"Yeah, add a second finger" he said and Kazuichi obeyed, the blond moaned again.

"Does it feel good?" He asked and the other nodded, his cheeks were red and his breath was getting heavier.

"You can pull out, I'm ready" he said and the other did as he was told, he put his dick at the entrance, then looked at Fuyuhiko, waiting for his approval.

"Push in, baby" he said and the other entered, causing him to moan loudly.

"Are you okay?" Kazuichi asked and Fuyuhiko smiled.

"Just move" he said and the other started moving back and forth, slowly.

"F-fuck" Fuyuhiko said and held the bedsheets.

"K-kiss me" he said and the other leaned down, they shared a deep kiss and the mechanic moved faster.

"Y-you're doing great" the blond said and Kazuichi smiled.

"T-thanks" he said and Fuyuhiko reached down.

"I'm gonna cum" he said and Kazuichi did his best to move faster, they both came and the mechanic pulled out.

"H-how did I do?" He asked and the other smiled.

"Wonderful, baby" he said and they both cleaned up, then laid on the bed.

"Let's do it again sometime" the shorter boy said and the other giggled.

"Sure" he said and kissed his boyfriend, they fell asleep holding each other.