41. Nekomaru and Gundham (Fluff)

Nekomaru and Gundham were in the kitchen, the manager was wearing a green shirt and a pair of grey pants, while the breeder was wearing a black coat and a pair of brown pants.

"Nekomaru, can you please come here?" Gundham called and the manager walked over to him.

"Yes?" The manager responded and the breeder smiled.

"Are you busy today?" The breeder questioned and the manager shrugged.

"Not really" the manager answered and the breeder's eyes were on him.

"Can you go somewhere with me?" The breeder requested and the manager didn't speak.

"Okay, where do you want to go?" The manager wondered and the breeder chuckled.

"That's a surprise" the breeder replied and the manager's face was red.

"Is the surprise a date or something?" The manager guessed and the breeder nodded.

"Correct, it's a date" the breeder confirmed and the manager put his arm around his neck.

"Sounds interesting, I'd love to" the manager responded and the breeder leaned against his chest.

"Good, because I didn't have a plan B" the breeder muttered and the manager didn't speak.

"I wouldn't mind doing something else if you're uncomfortable" the manager suggested and the breeder shook his head.

"It's not necessary" the breeder assured him and the manager smiled.

"Alright, I believe you" the manager stated and the breeder looked away.

"What's the matter, Gundham?" The manager asked and the breeder sighed.

"Nothing, I'm just nervous" the breeder confessed and the manager hugged him.

"Gundham, it'll be okay" the manager promised him and the breeder didn't say anything.

"Do you think it'll go well?" The breeder asked and the manager nodded.

"Of course, there's no doubt" the manager confirmed and the breeder's face was red.

"Thank you" the breeder replied and the manager put his hands on his shoulders.

"No need to thank me, that's my job" the manager responded and the two kissed.