94. K1-B0 and Kokichi (Riding)

"Hey, can I touch you? It's not too invasive, and you can tell me no" the roboticist greeted and the supreme leader was next to him.

"Nah, and can I sit on your lap? It's a possibility, and you can tell me no" the supreme leader confirmed and the roboticist's fingers were on his collar.

"Absolutely, but can I tell you a secret? It's not intrusive, and I won't judge you" the roboticist requested and the supreme leader's forehead was on his.

"Certainly, and can you read to me? It's a small favor, and you're not required to" the supreme leader requested and the roboticist's lips were on his jaw.

"Alright, but is there something else that you want to tell me? I'm happy to listen, and you're welcome" the roboticist informed him and the supreme leader put his head on his shoulder.

"Possibly, and is there something else that I can do? I'm willing to, and there's a lot of options" the roboticist requested and the supreme leader hummed.

"Perhaps, and can you suck my dick? It's a possibility, and I'd love that" the supreme leader requested and the roboticist's hand was on his jaw.

"Yeah, sure, no problem, and is there something else that you want to tell me? There's a lot, and you can choose" the roboticist confirmed and the supreme leader's lips were on his.

"No, not a big deal, but can I ride you? That would be fun, and it's a possibility" the supreme leader requested and the roboticist held him.

"Definitely, and can I touch you? I want to, and it's a small favor" the roboticist requested and the supreme leader's hand was on his neck.

"Certainly, and can you help me with something? It's not much, and we can do it later" the supreme leader requested and the roboticist's fingers were in his hair.

"Absolutely, and do you like me? You don't have to answer, and I'm not asking" the roboticist requested and the supreme leader's lips were on his cheek.

"Maybe, and can you give me a gift? That's a possibility, and we'll talk" the supreme leader requested and the roboticist's lips were on his temple.

"Of course, and is there anything else that you can tell me? You're free to do so, and it's a basic question" the roboticist requested and the supreme leader chuckled.

"No, nope, but can we fuck? It's not a big deal, and it's a simple request" the supreme leader requested and the roboticist held him.

"Certainly, no problem, and is there something that I can tell you? I'd love to, and it's not too much" the roboticist confirmed and the supreme leader's hand was on his waist.

"No, no problem, and can I show you something? It's not too much, and you're not obligated to" the supreme leader requested and the roboticist kissed his neck.

"Absolutely, and is there something else that I can do? There are plenty of options, and I'm happy to" the roboticist informed him and the supreme leader's hand was on his hip.

"Not a big deal, but can I get a gift? It's a possibility, and I'd appreciate it" the supreme leader requested and the roboticist's forehead was on his.

"Certainly, no problem, but is there something else that you want me to do for you? I'm listening" the roboticist requested and the supreme leader held him.