1. Hajime and Nagito (First time)

"You're so beautiful..."

Nagito was under Hajime and the other man was gently caressing his pale cheek.

They were both naked and Nagito felt Hajime's dick brushing against his leg, he wanted him so bad.

He had never seen Hajime that way, he was a nice guy who would always help him and support him, he didn't care about his past or his illness.

Hajime leaned in and kissed Nagito's neck, the pale boy moaned quietly, and Hajime moved down until he met his chest.

The luckster shivered when he felt Hajime's breath on his nipple.

"You're really sensitive, it's cute" Hajime said and kissed Nagito's nipples, the other moaned even louder and Hajime continued licking his nipple while rubbing the other with his hand.

"H-hajime please... stop teasing me" Nagito said and Hajime laughed softly.

"You're cute, do you want to start already?" He asked and the luckster nodded, they were both ready for the next step.

Nagito spread his legs and Hajime put two fingers in front of his mouth "Lick them" he said and the other boy obeyed.

He licked Hajime's fingers and covered them with saliva.

"You're good, Nagito" he said and put his fingers inside the luckster's ass, who moaned.

Hajime moved his fingers back and forth, and then started making circles.

Nagito moaned louder and his hips moved by themselves.

"You like it? You're doing so well" Hajime said and Nagito moaned again.

He pulled his fingers out and put his dick at the entrance, Nagito looked at him and smiled.

"Do it" he said and Hajime pushed himself in slowly, Nagito bit his lip.

"A-are you okay?" He asked and the luckster nodded.

"Y-you're just big, but I can handle it" he said and Hajime kissed him.

"Don't push yourself" he said and then started moving slowly, Nagito moaned and hugged Hajime's neck.

"F-faster" he said and the other started going faster.

"D-do you like it?" He asked and Nagito smiled.

"Y-yes! You're so good" he said and moaned louder when he felt Hajime's dick hitting a certain spot.

"You feel amazing" Hajime said and held Nagito's hand, their fingers intertwined.

The luckster moaned and started feeling dizzy.

"I'm so close, H-hajime" he said and Hajime went even faster.

"M-me too" he said and they both moaned loudly as they came.

Hajime laid next to Nagito and they looked at each other.

"How are you feeling?" Hajime asked and the other smiled.

"I feel amazing" he said and they both got closer and kissed each other.

"Let's do it again" Hajime said and they went for another round.