6. Nagito and Souda (Blowjob)

"What's going on?"

Kazuichi was standing in the bathroom, looking at the luckster, who was on his knees.

"What do you mean?" Nagito asked and the pink haired boy sighed.

"You're always teasing me" he said and the other smiled.

"Maybe" he said and Kazuichi stepped forward.

"Then, I think it's time for payback" he said and the luckster looked at him.

"W-what?" He asked and the pink haired boy smirked.

"You heard me, strip" he said and Nagito obeyed, his clothes fell on the floor.

"Now, get on your knees" he said and the white haired boy did as he was told, his hands were behind his back and he was looking up, Kazuichi was standing over him.

"I'm gonna use your mouth, if you want to stop just hit my leg, okay?" He said and the other nodded, his hands were shaking.

"Open up" he said and Nagito opened his mouth, the other took his dick out and placed it on the other's lips.

"Now suck" he said and the luckster did as he was told, he licked and sucked the cock and Kazuichi groaned.

"You're pretty good at this" he said and started moving his hips.

"You like that? Being used like that?" He asked and the other tried his best to nod, his face was red and he was trying to catch his breath, but he was having a hard time.

"I'm gonna cum" Kazuichi said and Nagito couldn't breathe, the pink haired boy grabbed his hair and moaned, the luckster swallowed his load and tried to breathe.

"You're disgusting" Kazuichi said, pulling out and Nagito fell on the floor.

"I'm sorry" he said, trying to breathe and the pink haired boy sighed, then helped him stand up.

"I'm gonna take you to my room, can you walk?" He asked and the luckster shook his head.

"That's fine" he said and carried him.

"Thank you" Nagito said and the other looked at him.

"You don't have to thank me" he said and the white haired boy smiled.

"But still, I am thankful" he said and Kazuichi rolled his eyes.

"Whatever" he said and got to his room, then put Nagito on the bed.

"You should rest, I'll stay here with you" the pink haired boy said and the other smiled.

"I'd love that" he said and closed his eyes.