50. Makoto and Maki (Fluff)

"Are you ready to eat dinner?" Maki asked and Makoto smiled.

"Yeah, is there something else we can do?" The ultimate lucky student inquired and the ultimate child caregiver shook her head.

"No, not unless you think of something" the ultimate child caregiver responded and the ultimate lucky student was looking at her.

"I could use a kiss" the ultimate lucky student suggested and the ultimate child caregiver sighed.

"Makoto, you're such a tease" the ultimate child caregiver muttered and the ultimate lucky student laughed.

"What? Can't a guy just say that he wants to kiss his girlfriend?" The ultimate lucky student stated and the ultimate child caregiver hummed.

"Sure, but did you have to do it in such a way?" The ultimate child caregiver replied and the ultimate lucky student's hand was on her chin.

"I did, because I like you" the ultimate lucky student informed her and the ultimate child caregiver's arms were around his waist.

"Then, what are you waiting for? Come here" the ultimate child caregiver demanded and the two kissed.

"Now, let's have dinner" the ultimate child caregiver ordered and the two walked over to the dining room.

"I wonder how Kaito and Hajime will react to their surprise" the ultimate lucky student murmured and the ultimate child caregiver sat down.

"I'm sure they'll like it" the ultimate child caregiver responded and the two held hands.

"Are you still coming over for breakfast tomorrow?" The ultimate lucky student wondered and the ultimate child caregiver smirked.

"I'm not going to miss it, don't worry" the ultimate child caregiver reassured him and the two ate their dinner.