20. Ibuki and Akane (Fluff)

"Can I hug you?"

Ibuki and Akane were standing in the kitchen, the musician was wearing a white sweater and jeans, while the gymnast was wearing a white shirt and skirt.

"What's the matter, Akane?" The musician asked and the gymnast was smiling.

"Nothing, just wanted to hug you" the gymnast replied and the musician was surprised.

"Really? Why?" She asked and the girl shrugged.

"No particular reason, just wanna hug you" the gymnast replied and the musician rolled her eyes.

"Are you sure that's it?" The musician asked and the gymnast hugged her.

"Yep" the gymnast said and the musician didn't believe her.

"There's definitely something else" the musician said and the gymnast's eyes were sparkling.

"Okay, you got me" the gymnast said and the musician's expression softened.

"What's wrong?" She asked and the gymnast giggled.

"There's nothing wrong, silly" the gymnast said and the musician raised an eyebrow.

"Then why are you so touchy feely all of a sudden?" The musician asked and the gymnast blushed.

"Do I need a reason to hold the person I love?" The gymnast asked and the musician was surprised.

"What's with the sudden confession?" The musician asked and the gymnast smiled.

"It's not sudden, I've been thinking about it for a while" the gymnast explained and the musician rolled her eyes.

"I'm pretty sure that's not what you were saying before" the musician said and the gymnast's cheeks were pink.

"Okay, so maybe that's not exactly how I felt about you, but that's the way I feel now" the gymnast replied and the musician was smiling.

"Alright" the musician said and the gymnast hugged her.

"Hey, what's wrong?" The musician asked and the gymnast kissed her.

"Nothing's wrong, everything's just fine" the gymnast replied and the musician smiled.

"I'm glad" the musician said and the gymnast laid on the bed.

"Good night" the gymnast said and the musician was smiling.

"Night" the musician replied and the gymnast closed her eyes.