Ch 51- Mahakali On the BattleField

"See, i told you evil will never win",chandrkanta said .tantrika's body vanished.

"Now you have to die", Rohini said.

"Let's see who dies",mohini said and took her half snake form. Suddenly a rope was thrown on the three naagins. They were again tied to the pillar and the rope was made with peepal leaves which made the Naag Naagin weak.

"Who is it now?''Rishika asked, looking for the person who tied them. From behind the pillar came Tantrika.

"I had killed you", Chandrakanta said with shock.

"You tried to kill me but only one can kill me and that's mahakali", tatrika said with an evil smile.

"Being a priestess and a devotee of maa kali doing evil and bad things", Mohini said, "you will have to pay for this, mahakali will never forgive you".

"I'm not bad , I'm worse than you think ",Tantrika said, coming close to Mohini.

"Now let's end this chapter", rishika said.

"Any last wish?"Rohini asked.

"I have", Chandrakanta said , "i want to go to shiv temple once".

"Why so?" Rohini suspected her.

"It's my last wish to venerate shiv shakti , please let me go", Chandrakanta begged.

"No no just kill them", rihsika said.

"No, we should let her complete her last wish", Tantrika said.

"Ok but she will not go alone ", Rohini said, "this serpent will go with her".

Tantrika untied the rope and Chandrakanta went taking the serpent with her.

They reached the temple near the naga palace.

"Do whatever you want to do, but fast", the serpent said.

Chandrakanta took her half snake form and bit him at once.it was not poison it was Nidravish which is for making the person unconscious for a while.She pushed him to a corner. She went to near lord shiva shakti's idol and prayed joining her hands.

"Hey mahadev, hey mahakali", Chandrakanta prayed , save us save us , now only you can save us from those evils. We are naagins but still not god , maa please come , pick your weapon and end every evil".

"They are gods, why should they come to solve your problems?"a voice came from behind, and an old lady entered the temple.

"Who are you?"Chandrakanta asked, walking towards her.

"I'm Kamakshi, why are you calling god to solve your problems".

"They are not god for me, they are my parents and the problem i have only they can solve and specifically only maa kali can".

"She is mahakali , every woman has mahakali inside her just they need to invoke it".

"I know maai but this fight is very important for me and only she can help me , my close ones are in danger", chandrakanta said and went near the idol again and joined her hands, " maa please come and help me , today i need you please come".

"She will come dear, she is everywhere and she is mahakali, mahakal's wife, the ultimate source of everything", the lady said.

"Om jayanti mangala kaali bahdrakali kapalini durga kshama shivadhaatri swaha swadha namostute", chandrkanta chanted.

The other hand, Rohini and Rishika were getting angry as Chandrakanta took too much time.

Chandrkanta arrived there and she was alone.

"Why did you take so much time and where is the serpent?", Rohini asked angrily.

"Tantrika, your death is near", Chandrakanta said.

"Whom did you call ? mahakali?"Tantrika and others laughed. Suddenly they heard the sound of anklets. Tantria , Rohini and Rishika were shocked.

"She - she - she ",rishika couldn't utter words.

"M- mahakali", rohini was sacred.

Mahakali had arrived with chandrakanta. The old lady was mahakali, when chandrakanta finished her prayers she got up thinking this time mahakali will not come. She was about to leave when the old lady held her hand. When Chandrakanta looked back it was mahakali .

"Maa", chandrakanta touched maha kali's feet.

" My daughter called me and I will not come?"Mahakali said, "now let's go, we need to kill evil today".

Mahakali had arrived in the naga palace.

Tantrika was shocked.

"What happened to Tantrika ? can't believe your eyes", Mohini was happy.

"Aaaahh ", mahakali shouted and took her supreme form.

"Now it's an equal battle",Chandrakanta said.

Rishika in fear had lost the naga mani.mahakali untied mohini and suryakanta.

"Maa, I'm your devotee, how can you kill me?",Tantrika said. Mahakali closed her eyes and changed the temple into a battlefield.

"When someone uses their boon for misdeeds it automatically turns into a curse and i have given the boon that only i can kill you so today is your end Tantrika", maa kalis shouted.

"I won't die like this", tantrika said and by her powers made her own army.

"You have so much power",rishika was shocked.

"I'm a devi , i'm supreme then mahakali', tantrika said.

"This ego will kill you", Suryakanta said , " mahakali is devi not you , you're a demon".

"Let's see who wins",tantrika smirked.

Mahakali roared and the whole army was destroyed.

"I can't believe that maa kali is in front of me", Rohini whispered in rishika's ears.

"Believe your eyes", Chandrakanta said and grabbed Rohini by her tail.

Mohini grabbed Rishika. Suryakanta went to look for Anuradha and her sisters. Mahakali and Tantrika had a fierce fight but Tantrika's powers were all in vain. At last maa kali took Tantrika by her neck and threw her. She fell down on her feet.

"Maa forgive me please", Tantrika begged.

"What you have done, for that I will not forgive you. You have done sin, you have used your powers for doing sins like killing. I can't leave you , today it's your end", saying that mahakali killed Tantrika using her Khadga(a weapon used by maa kali).

The battlefield again changed into a temple. Rishika found the naga mani and defeated mohini. Suryakanta arrived there with anuradha. Rohini defeated Chandrakanta and Chandrakanta fell down.

"Now what will you do naagin", Rishika laughed.

"Tantrika was not your problem , the problem is within you, you were unable to bring our mahakali out from you, that's why you had to call me. If you want to end this story you need to end it completely. Bring your power from inside , use all your energy, i, mahakali is with you, mahakali is within you. Just fight with all your power. Chandrakanta you are a Naag rani and Mohini a Mahanaag rani just fight and complete your revenge. I'm with you".

Saying this mahakali disappeared into the air.

"Now let's end this completely", Chandrakanta said, turning towards her enemy.