Ch 2- Revenge Is Not Over Yet ?!!!

Rudra's kingdom was happy to have a wise, kind and strong king with them. The naag mani is said to be with the shesh vansh but this time only for the first time it was with takshak vansh , only because of rudra. The naag raj of shesh vansh was not there then only naag rani was there. .

The other hand, Rudra's brothers turned evil , they used to drink and party all day and night and they considered womens their material of use. They were happy that their parents died because now they could spend as much money as they wanted. One day they were going back home from the bar and saw a girl walking alone. She was good looking and they started following her. Amar tried to touch her and the girl bravely slapped him and went from there. Amar took it as a disrespect and was angry, so he sent Rihan to follow her . She used to live with her family in a small house. Rihan went inside the house at night and went straight up to the girls room. The girl had slept and Rihan went up to her. She fent a hand on her face and woke up. Seeing Rihan she shouted and pushed him away.

She ran to get her parents' help and she saw amar and veer standing there with a dagger filled with blood. They kill her parents. Now she was alone and helpless. The other side came a girl from the back. She was very happy. When she went to the girls room silently she saw her sister being harassed by those boys. She couldn't do anything. She ran out of the house to ask for help. She went to the police station nearby but no one was there. It was closed. When she came back she saw her house burning.

Not thinking of anything she jumped inside and saw the girl on the floor taking her last breaths .She ran to her and said crying "Avani,what has happened to you? I'm really sorry I couldn't help you ".

"You need to use your powers ,use your powers sister , don't forget, it-it would help you ",avani said and died.

The girl went to the shiv temple.

"Oh lord!!",she cried to lord mahdev's idol, "i didn't want to use those powers but now i need to i never thought this would happen!! But now i need to take my real form and i promise i won't take too long , i will kill them once they all are together".

The girl then stood up and closed her eyes and started chanting "om namah shivay ".she then started doing rudra tandav chanting the shiv chalisa and then the shiv tandav stotram. After she completed the tandav she touched mahaev's idol's feet and stood up.

"Oh lord mahadev , hey bholenath",the girl said, " give your avantika the power of maa durga and be with me in my revenge, bless me to complete my revenge ".

Then avantika took her real form. She touched her wrist , then head , then ears, she then touched her hair , then touched her feets then touched chest. As she was touching she was getting dressed up. Then avantika took her naagin form . She was in her half snake form.

"Be ready you boys this avantika will not leave you ",avantika said , she had rade in her eyes.

Once Avantika saw those boys with rudra.

"Takshak naag raj rudra is their brother , i can't believe it ",avantika was shocked , "if they are his brothers they must be naag too?"

She hurriedly went to lord shiva's and asked naag baba , "baba takshak raj is their brother of those boys , how can this happen?"

"Those boys are his step brother ", baba replied , "rudra was adopted by those boy's parents and he took revenge from Jamini for killing his step parents sometimes he come to meet his brothers and they show rudra that they are very sad without their parents and i got to know one thing ".

"I don't care who those boys have a relation with ,I will just kill them today and my revenge will be completed", avantika said.

"But I will not let that happen '',Rudra arrives there saying "you can't kill my brother they are innocent ".

"Innocent ? you are saying this , they threw you out rudra", avantika said.

" I went from there on my wish and will not let you kill my brother", saying this rudra took his naag form.

"Don't forget i'm a naagin too",avantika said and took her naagin form.

They both started fighting. Then baba stopped them and told avantika to tell what happened to her. Listening to avantika 's story rudra was sad. Then Baba said that his brothers were also involved in his parents' killing; they joined hands with Jamini so that they could get the property.

"I would help you",Rudra said. Aantika hugged rudra.

Rudra called his brothers saying he found some money. They all came to the shiv temple.rudra took them to a cave . When they all got inside the cave the door closed.

"What happened ? why are we locked ?'' Ayan asked and Rudra took his true form . Avantika arrived there . Those boys started to fear.

"Don't get scared, I'm here to give you pleasure and peace",avatika said.

"What kind of peace?"Rihan asked.

"Moksha , the biggest pleasure ",avantika said.

'But why?"Amar asked.

"Because uo all raped a girl , killed her parents an burnt the house with hem",avantika shouted.

They all are shocked.

'What did you think you will never pay for your sins , never will you get caught?'' Avantika said, coming close to them.

"Rahul, please save us,"Rihan pleaded.

"I would not listen to anything rihan , she is right ",rudra said.

"Now no more talking now it's your death ",avantika said .

Avantika caught Rihan and Ayan by her tail and threw in the ground.

"Now you will know how it feels when you are burnt alive", saying this avantika burnt them. Then she threw a trident on amar and killed him, rudra bit veer and rohit and killed them.

Avantika was still angry. Rudra went to her and calmed her. They both now were in their human form. Avantika started crying, hugging rudra.

"I have completed my revenge , " she said, "but now I don't have anyone for me".

"Avatika ", Rudra was blushing ,"there is someone".

"Who is there? ".

"Ha ha no it's me".

"Means?".

"I love you ! I wanna be with you ".

"You should say yes avantika ",baba said coming there , "you would,t get a husband as good as him, he will always love you ".

"And I will never tear in your eyes ",Rudra said.

Avantika went from there smiling.

"It's a yes from her side maybe",baba said.