Ch9- One More Killer Down

One day Suryakanta was going to Ajay's room when she heard some talks.

"So when will we get the naag mani?"Vishal said. Suryakanta, in the form of a small snake, went inside.

"Now we should not take the naag mani ",Vikrant said.

"But why so?"Rohini asked.

"Because I think there is Naagin who has come to kill us and that's why Ashmit has died",Virkant said.

"Now I have been involved with you in this crime. I want the naag mani",vishal said.

"Don't worry we will get the naag mani ",samarthya said.

"I think soon my son will die as the naagin will kill him and we will get the control of his company he made on his own",vikrant said.

"Ajay was innocent, it was Meera in his form ",Rohini said.

"But we want him dead right?"Vishal said.

"Yeah but now we want his company to sell the naag mani outside," Vishal said.

"Don't worry we will get the naag mani soon",vikant said. Then they all went out.

Suryakanta went to Nandini's room.

"What happened ?" she asked.

"Suryakanta, there are 3 more people who are with Vikrant",suryakanta said.

"What?"

"Yeah and they also want the naag mani".

"I will not let that happen",Nandini said and went down.

Rohini told Nandini to take Vishal to the old haveli as they were planning to get that plot for making a new industry. Suryaknata , nandini and vishal went to the haveli.

"Where would you stay earlier?"Vishal asked.

"In this haveli", nandini said.

"Who are you?"

Then they both reached the middle of the haveli.

"You didn't answer me, who are you?"

Nandini turned towards him and took her naagin from.

"You naagin?'Vishal said, scared.

"Yeah i'm a naagin and today i'm your death you want naag mani ",she said in anger.

Then she grabbed him by her tail and threw him on the floor. vishal ran to Suryakanta .

" Please save me", he begged.

Suryakanta took her naagin from . Vishal was going to go out when Nandini came there and kicked him inside. They both beat him and then bite him and he was killed.