Ch5- The daughters are jinxed

One day Sunaina 's husband Vijay came back. It had been 15 years since vijay came back . He was in the normal world for some work . Vijay saw the daughters when they were one month and he stayed with them when they were 1 to 4 years old.

Vikrant didn't get the naag mani . He disguised himself as a priest and befriended Vijay . . Vijay took him to the naag palace . Everyday Vijay used to see the naag mani to protect it and vikrant also saw it.

Sunaina was pregnant. She was really thankful to god that she was getting her child back. The daughters were happy too.

One night Vijay went to solve some problem in naag lok. Vikrant got the right time and attacked sunaina. He called his team and hit her. Vikrant killed Sunaina's child by inserting a dagger. Then she pushed herself to nandini's room and gave her the naag mani and told her to run away taking her sisters. Virkant and his team caught Sunaina and she fought them taking her naagin form but she died.

Vikrant went back to his city disappointed.

Chandrakanta came back and saw her mother. She tried to wake her up but she didn't.

"Maa is no more chandrakanta ",suryakanta said crying "she ill now never come back".

"We are jinxed, we were their bad luck",Nandini said.

"Don't say so",said Vikrant, coming there he was also attacked and was about to die".

"Baba, come with me. I have the naga mani i will cure you ",nandini said .

"No dear i have to go but you all will take my and your mother's revenge and keep the naag mani safe",vijay said and died.

Then there came a priest and told them about their real parents and told them to see through their mothers eyes. They saw 5 persons and one of them was of Nandini's age. He was also 16.

"Now Vikrant's family will get cursed. They have got death in their fate by us. I will not leave them,"Nandini said.

"We are with you didi",suryakanta and chandrakanta said.