Ch21- Good vs Evil

Nandini and her sister kept an eye on Meera's friends . Meera was not there at home again. Nandini went to find meera and Suryakanta went to Naag baba to find more about asuri shakti. Chandrakanta kept an eye on Meera's friends. She wondered why they were staying in their house. 

Nandini looked everywhere but couldn't find Meera . when she lost hope and come back home she saw the house in a mess , glasses were broken ,pillows were torn and no one was in house and saw a jewelry of chandrakanta and some blood stains on floor. She was really tense about Chandrakanta and ajay. 

Nandini closed her eyes and by her powers tried to find her sister . she saw her

 in a cave injured and five people surrounding them. She then ran to the cave which was near the maa kali temple. When she reached there she saw cher sister half awake and tied with rope. She broke the rope and helped her injuries but the injuries did not heal. 

"So you have arrived here", said a voice. When Nandini saw behind it was Meera's friends and in a different attire. Dark clothes , dangerous looks and they had horns . 

"Nandini di they are asuras ",Chandrakanta said and pointing to each of the asuras said "he is mahishasur, shumbh , durgamasur , chand and mund ".

"No, this is not possible, they were killed millions of years ago ",Nandini said. 

"Yeah I know ",Chandrakanta said.

"Meera prayed to lord shiva she did penance and got the boon that she can call anyone she wants twice and maximum five persons at a time. ",Shumbh said. 

"Yes we are what you said but we will get our powers soon",mahishasur said. 

"Meera is provoking our powers and more asuras ",durgamasur said. 

"I know you will not find meera but we can still fight you lady ",chanda said. 

Nandini holding Chandrakanta's hand ran from there. Nandini and Chandrakanta hid in naag temple. 

"Where is ajay?"Nandini asked. 

"He has gone somewhere out of station for some work",Chandrakanta said. 

"Thank god I thought he was also with you".

Then nandini and chandrakanta started finding meera but there was no sign of her. Suryakanta also came back but got nothing to tell Naag baba did not know anything else . One day was over finding meera and hiding from the asuras. It was diwali evening now , everyone was celebrating diwali crackers where burnt maa  laxmi and ganesh were venerated and veneration of maa kali was going in temples .

Suddenly the asuras found the naagins , and Mohini also came there. They got their powers. Nandini, taking her team, went to the nearest temple . it was a beautiful temple no one was there and it was a mahakali temple. The statue was huge and the temple had a red hue. The asuras also came inside .

" we can come inside the temple as we have a shiva devotee with us",raktabeeja said. Meera had come and she was with raktabeej, nishumbh, dhumralochan  andhak and madhu kaitabh.

 With no other option seeing maa kali the nagains attacked the asuras. Andhak and raktabeej kept multiplying . Chandrakanta fell on maa kali's feet. 

"In front of you mahakali , they are causing destruction, i pray you to come here maa and repeat the history killing them",chndraknata cried and prayed, "we are nagain's devotee of lord shiva and you are love of lord shiva and he is yours so we are also your devotee maa please come to this Kalyug and kill the asuras in this yuga . if you will not come these asuras will complete their motives which they could not in Satyug". 

tHen Chandrakanta started doing kali tandav . The evils tried to stop them but a powerful shield protected her. After completing her tandav she fell on the ground . She made a cut in her hand and offered her blood to maa kali's feet and then showered red vermillion and red color on the idol. 

Then in that red hue a golden beam was seen. The idol maa kali had disappeared. From the red hue color shower came maa durga in her two hands form. 

Chandrakanta joined her hands and kneeled down and said "maa please help us , these asuras are back and only you can kill them".

Then maa durga picked up chandrakanta and said "don't worry chandrakanta i have come but you need to fight too coz every woman has durga and kali in them they just need to wake them up". 

Then maa durga took mahakali form . the Asuras army was ready. Maa kali threw a beam from her chest and maa durga appeared. The maa kali and maa durga attacked the asuras, the naagins also fought. 

Maa kali killed chanda munda , madhu kaitabh and started killing andhak's army. Maa durga destroyed dhumralochan and shumbh nishumbh . Maa kali started fighting and drank Andhak's and Raktabeeja's blood. Maa Durga fought Mahishasur between the fight he fell on Nandini's feet .

"Nandini , please tell her not to kill me,"he begged. 

"You have changed mahishasur",Nandini said, "this time you know how powerful a woman's but still you are evil". Then nandini kicked him and he fell on maa durga's feet. Maa durga  killed mahishasur, maa kali killed andhak and chopped of raktabeeja's blood . nandini threw meera down and said "today it's diwali means new moon day (amavasya ) and as per lord shiva's boon i can kill you", saying this she killed meera putting a trident inside her chest. 

Then Chandrakanta saw Durgamasur sneaking out , she took a trident and threw it towards him. The trident killed him and his head was separated from his body. Maa kali was still in rage. 

"Now no one can stop maa kali",surykanta said, " she has turned into rudra chandika ".

"We can ",Chandrakanta said and kneeled down near maa kali's feet. The others also did the same and maa kali raised her weapon to kill them when she saw them praying her anger turned into love her red angry eyes turned normal . 

Then lord shiva came there in shadow form. 

"Nandini",he said " I have seen you and your sisters fighting bravely to ask for a boon".

"Lord i want only one thing",nandini siad joining her hands , "after i die i want to stay in kailash serving you with other naag naagins and not in naag lok under our blessings". 

"I also give you a boon nandini",maa kali said "you will soon have a child". 

"Suryakanta , chandrakanta", lord shiva said "what do you want?".

"We don't want anything lord, just bless me to protect the nagamani always",Chandrakanta said. 

"Maa bless nandini maasi that she and Ajay always stay together",mohini siad. 

But the gods didn't give this blessing; they kept quiet. Then Ajay came there and maa kali turned again into the statue. 

Nandini ran towards him and hugged him. 

"I want to remarry you ",nandini said, "before i married you for revenge but now i want to because i love you". 

*arey ruko ruko kaha ja rhe ho : the story isn't over there is more to come just wait and read i hope you are enjoying. if you are please comment .