Ch12- Is Chandrakanta Back?

"Who are you and why have you come here?"Nandini asked.

"To complete my sister's work which she could not do,"Damini said.

"What work?"

"To kill you and take the Naag mani so that i can be the most powerful witch in this world and".

"Sister?"

"Yes, my sister Jamini whom your father killed?"

They both were about to start a fight when Ajay arrived there. They both took their human form. Damini started crying beside samarthya's corpse.

Damni told him that Samarthya died due to an accident he fell on the trident.

Ajay took his uncle home and the family was shocked . Everyone was sad that the family was seeing corpses everyday.

Nandini took Suryakanta to her room .

"What happened?"Suryakanta asked.

"That girl Damini , she is not a human, she is a witch ", Nandini said.

"What?'

"Yes and she has come to take Naag mani and take revenge on her sister, our dad rudra killed her sister Jamini".

"But Baba told us that Jamini was evil. She killed our grandparents so that she could evoke dad's powers and she could kill him and take the Naag mani".

"Yes but she is evil too".

"These witches can hypnotize us. We need to be careful".

Then they both went back to their rooms and Suryakanta wasn't there. The festive season was near and the ladies of the house were preparing everything and the males were helping them too. All the dishes were made and the plan of what to do with this navratri was asked.

Then Damini came there and called nandini "nandini, can you please come with me upstairs? I need your help".

Nandini went with her . then she remembered that when Damini was in her witch from her face was different and now as a human it was different.

Then Damini closed the door and Nandini asked in anger "what do you want?"

Damini fell on her feet "i'm sorry naga rani".

Then she changed her form and Damini lookedlike Chandrakanta.

"Chandrakanta ?"

"No i'm not Chandrakanta, I'm Mohini, Damini has possessed my body as she was too weak to come in her real form",the girl said.

"But you look like Chandrakanta," Nandini said confused..

"Of course I would Chandrakanta as my mother".

"What? How? I still don't get you"

"Maa was pregnant that night when my father died Damini came there she came there to kill maa but somehow got to know i was inside and by her powers she separated me from maa and made me all grown up so that she could be young again and come here".

"But why didn't she kill my sister".

"Coz maa could have woken up anytime if she heard damini's voice and she would kill her".

"Is that the reason why Chandrakanta fell unconscious?"

"Yes Maasi , I'm chandraknta's daughter and only you can help me. I want Damini to get out of my body".

"I will soon do it dear and I'm so happy to have you. You are just like a daughter".

Damni was not there in Mohini's body then because she had gone to her secret place . Nandini, Mohini and Suryakanta went to the temple.

Nandini crowned Mohini as the queen of the takshak lok.