Ch 18- The Truth About Ajay

It was a day before Navratri , Rohini and Meera came back home.

"Where were you for so long?"Ajay asked.

"We both had to go out for some work, it was an emergency",Meera said.

They both went back to their room.ajay and the naagins went to ajay's room.

"They have come back and we have got the time to kill them", Chandrakanta said.

"Ok we will",nandini said.

Then they all were going to leave when Ajay asked , "Can I come?"

"But you are not a Naag",suryakanta said.

Then they all left. It was Poornima that night. The Naag naagin's change their skin. They all started changing their skin and Ajay was working on his table and the light of the moon fell on his skin. He felt itchy on his skin and saw dry skin on his hand. His body started aching and suddenly he fell unconscious.

Then after some time Nandini came tere and saw Ajay on the ground. She rushed to her aid . the sprinkled water on him and he woke up.

"What happened?"Nandini asked.

"I don't remember anything,"he said and got up and again went to sleep on the bed as he felt really tired. Then when Nandini saw on the floor she saw the snake's skin .

"Whose is this ?''she asked herself then saw Ajay and thought , "no no he is just a human".

Then she also slept changing . The next day the family placed the durga maa idol in the temple. It was beautiful as if maa durga was really sitting there.

They all venerated to maa durga and then after the puja Rohini went out . Nandini followed her , and Rohini went behind the temple where there was a cliff . when nandini was about to take her naagin form Rohini said "stop there nandini, or else you would be in great trouble".

"Not me you're in trouble, and today your death", nandini said and took her naagin form.

Then suddenly Rohini closed her eyes and then turned into a snake then took her naagin form. She wore a purple dress.

"You, naagin?"Nandini said, astonished.

"Yes an icchadhari naagin ",Rohini said.

Then nandini remembered yesterday's night ajay fell unconscious , "means ajay and meera are also naag and naagin?"she asked.

"Yes they are but why do you care so much to leave that fight me or give me the naag mani",Rohini said.

"No i won't give you the naag mani",nandini said and they both started fighting. Suddenly Nandini reached a room filled with mirrors; she could only see herself in the mirrors; it was a mirror maze.

"You can't find me now but i now where to go you may be stuck her and i will go the the shiv temple and tae the naag mani"rohni's voice echoed.

Nandini looked around and got an idea. She took her half snake form and by her tail broke some glasses and saw Rohini behind the glasses. She threw some broken glasses and threw them on Rohini. She also got cut in her hand but Rohini got more injured. Nandini then formed a sword and threw it on Rohini which went through her abdomen and she ded then and there.

"Take your death , your punishment for killing 4 great naag naagins of naag lok who were protectors of naag lok and naag mani".

Then Nandini went back home and didn't find Ajay there. When she was going out he saw a green snake , then it turned into a human. The man was wearing a green dhoti, some jewelry on his torso and he was just looking great even if his face couldn't be seen.

"Who are you?"Nandini asked.

Then Ajay came to light. He was in his naga form.

"Yes, i'm a naag , and i know why becuase my mother was a naag",ajay said.

"So that's why I didn't get cursed",Nandini thought.

"What curse?"

"If a naagin or a naag marries a human he/she has to get cursed and what will be upon the god and fate".

'But now we are together and we are the same now there is no boundary between us and I love you",Ajay said.

Nandini hugged him and the sun was setting.