Ch 19 - The Nidhog Vansh Naag Rani

When Nandni and Ajay reached home they saw chandrakanta , mhoini and suryakanta preparing for tomorrow's navratri. There was no one else. Then Ajay showed them his real form.

Everyone was shocked and happy. Then Meera arrived there so they took their human form. Meera was surrounded by 5-6 boys.

"Who are they?"ajay asked as a possessive brother

"Brother, they are my friends",Meera said.

"Introduce them to us", Chandrakanta said.

"They are mahi, Beeju, Shubham, chandra and munna",Meera said pointing left to right.

She took them to her room.

"Meera never had so many friends' ',Ajay said.

"Yeah, and boys , never!", Nandini said.

"Something is weird",Suryakanta said.

Then after some time Meera's friends went.

"Meera is our last killer and we have to kill her now",Nandini said.

She went up with her team . "You should also come with us and hide somewhere ",mohini said to ajay. Ajay took his snake form and went from behind. Nandini opened the door of Meera's room.

"Meera , I need your help",Nandini requested.

"Yes, sure what do you want", Meera said politely.

"Some showpieces are there in that old palace. Can you pls bring them for me?'Nandini asked. Meera agreed and went there. When Meera reached there , there was nothing.

"Stop hiding nandini, come in front now",Meera shouted. She came out in her naagin form.

Today your death has come",Nandini said.

"I think you are joking",Meera said.

"I know you are naagin and you're her too so just come in your real form"nandini said.

"Hm, i'm not just a naagin",meera said and kicked the ground and the ground started shaking. She took her naagin form . she was deep red in color as a snake. She wore red garments and shiny jewelry. She had a crown on her head.

"Nidhog vansh naag rani", Chandrakanta said.

"Yes I'm Niddhog vansh's naagrani", Meera said.

"If you are naga rani ,i'm your brother ",ajays said coming out in his naga form.nandini and meera had a huge snake fight then nandini taking her half snake form cut meera's head off her shoulder.

"Niddhog vansh 's naag rani over",suryaknta said.

Then suddenly Meera's head joined with the body and she got up.

"I have a boon and I won't tell it to you",Meera said.

"That you can be killed only on Amavasya right?"Ajay said.

"How do you know?" Meera asked.

"I just guessed and you confirmed it ",Ajay said.

Then again they all had a fierce fight. Meera was all alone and they were 5 but Meera injured everyone. She really was worthy of being a nidhogg vansh naag rani . only nandini and chandrakanta were conscious others fainted by her powers

"I'm going now but i will tell you one thing ",Meera said reaching the door, "a huge trouble is coming and which you can't even imagine".then she went form there leaving everyone injured.