Ch11- A New enemy ?!

Ajay was in love with nandini so was nandini but she could not deny the fact that he was one of the killers of her parents. She sometimes ignored him. One day Ajay took her to a restaurant and they had a great time there. Nandini was tensed for Chandrakanta . how she would have been ?where would she have been ? what would she be doing then?

Rohini told Ajay and nandini to go to the Kul devi mandir for the family's well being. They both went to the Kul devi temple which was of nav durga mata .

"Hey maa durga oh nav durga i'm not here for the well being of this family",nandini prayed in her mind , "you know everything mata and i pray to you so that you give me strength and power to complete my revenge hey maa durga bless me to kill all the asuras of this yug and destroy sin".

"Bless everyone , complete every wish of nandini and bless us to stay safe and together ",ajay said.

Then they both did the veneration of the Navadurgas and gave the offerings to the poor . when they were going back to the car they saw a lady unconscious beside the river bank. They woke her up and when she woke up she was not in good condition. She had injuries. They both took her with them to help her. She introduced herself as "i'm Damini".the three had a nice talk and became friends.

Damini was new in Ujjain and she didn't have a shelter. Ajay told her to stay with them. It was Meera's birthday and everyone was enjoying the party. When Ajay asked Nandini for a dance, Damini came there and took him to have a dance with her. Nandini felt a bit insecure.

The next day Rohini announced Samarthya and Damini's wedding as they both loved each other. Nandini decided to kill Samathya as she could not let a girl as nice as Damini marry a killer. They both went to the temple alone.

"Lord Mahadev, bless me to start a new life ",samarthya prayed.

Suddenly a beam fell on a wall and showed how Ashmit vishal and samir died.

"Like this , like this only you will be killed",nandini said , she was in her naagin form.

"You are a naagin",samarthya said shocked .

"Yes and daughter of those who you and your team killed",she said.

He ran for his life from there but Nandini threw a trident and killed him.

"Where is Damini?"she asked herself.

Suddenly somebody laughed "how are you Naag rani",a voice said.

It was Damini, she was flying in the air , she was a witch.