Ch8- Chandrakanta Bids Farewell

Nandini , Suryakanta and Chandrakanta 's revenge had started. Next day when everyone was sitting in the hall and gossiping and the police came with a corpse. It was Ashmit. Rohhini and the whole family was devastated. Everyone was crying . Police said he was burnt to death and they will investigate what happened.

Everyone was sad and crying. Nandini and Chandrakanta and Suryakanta were also crying as this scenario made them remember their parents' corpses. After the last rites of Ashmit nandini with her sisters went to the shiv temple.

"O lord dev adidev"nandini prayed, "our revenge is started , bless us to complete it and tod we doing rudra tandava ask you to give us power ".

The three sisters did rudra tandav and prayed to lord mahadev.

"Get ready vikrant singh rajput ",Chandrakanta said. Then Nandini sat on her throne.

Vikram went to his friend's house. His name was vishal mittal.

"We have been friends since childhood and I want you to join my team",Vikrant said.

"But why?"Vishal asked.

"For naagmani if we sell it we would get more than 300 crores ", Vikrant said.

"But how will we get it and when will we get it?",Vishal said.

"Very soon and I will make sure we will get it soon",Rohini said.

The other side nandini knew that chandrakanta is in love with a naag named rudraksh .rudraksha had come back after many years and nandini allowed

Candrakanta to meet him. They both met in the evening with the sun setting. They both were alone in a place near the jungle.

"I was so desperate to see you ",Rudraksha said and kissed Chandrakanta's forehead.

"I love you rudraksh i miss you very much,"she said, hugging him tight.

They both had a very romantic time. Chandrakanta went to fetch water from a lake so that they both can pray to lord shiva together . Rudraksh was waiting for him near the road. It was getting dark.

5 boys came there and saw him. They were drunk and made fun of his attire. Rudraksh didn't want to show them his real form and use his powers he ignored them.

"Hey boy, I think you are here with your girlfriend. Can we meet her?',one of the boys said.

"Why only meet so we could have fun together",the other boy said.

"We could make you too weird a boy to have fun",the third boy said.

"Her girlfriend would be an idiot who chose him. I know she would not be satisfied with him",the first boy said laughing.

"Let's find his girl then we can have fun ",the fourth boy said.

Rudraksh got angry and punched a guy. They all had a fight and rudraksh won.

The boys went back to their car . Rudraksh thought they had gone but they hit him by the car and he was about to die. They tried to just harm him but he was about to die.

"CHANDRAKANTA '' rudraksha made a loud cry. Chandaknta leaving the vessel of water ran to Rudraksh and saw him injured.

"Rudraksh come, I will take you to Didi,she and will cure you",chdnarakanta said.

Rudraksha stopped her , "I need to go , I love you and take my revenge",he said and died.

Chnadrakanta saw what happened in his love's eyes and decided to take revenge. Chandrakanta kept crying and after some time she slept beside him hugging him.

It was late at night now and Chandrakanta was not yet home. He didn't pick nandini's calls. Nandini was very tense , she asked suryakanta but got to know nothing. They both went to the shiv temple.

"Hey trinetra dhari, show us where our sister is'',suryakanta prayed. They both prayed and after some time they saw a vision in which chandrakanta and rudraksha were lying on the road and blood all over.

Nandini and Suryakanta were shocked, they both were crying bitterly . suddenly chandrakanta came there.

"Why are you crying?"she asked. They both hugged her.

"You were dead na?''Nandini said.

"No rudraksha is ",Chandraknata said and started crying.

She told them everything.

"I need to take revenge from those boys and I will",chandrakanta.

"Ok you may go but we will miss you",nandini said.

Chandrakanta touched Nandini's feets and hugged her sisters and went from there.