Ch 37 - Krishna Is Killed

After the pyre of Suryakanta was burnt completely, Mohni took the ashes and went to the shiv temple with her mother. They did the last rites , making the snake from ashes and everything. Chandrakanat was really angry on ragini.

"Maa, i will stay with you",mohini said.

"No, you need to stay with surya",Chandrakanta ordered.

"Surya is with devanshi , she is my relative",mohini said.

"Relative?"

"Yes , she is dad's sister, your sister in law , the princess of takshak lok".

"What? Rudrakhs's sister, why didn't he tell me about her?"

"Because brother did not get the time to tell you, before he could say he went to heaven", a beautiful lady arrived there. She had beautiful eyes, the face of a nymph. She touched Chandrakanta's feet, it was devanshi.

"I'm devanshi , i live a normal life , all this time i was doing penance and after many years when i came back to Takshak lok, my brother was not there and then i met Mohini",devanshi said.

"You did penance for what?"Chandrakanta asked.

"To become a shesha naagin",devanshi said.

"Shesha naagin ?"

"Yes a Shesha naagin, i have penanced a lot and got the boon that soon i will be a Shesha naagin ''.

"Then you will keep the Naagmani right?"

"Umm no you are worthy of keeping the Naag mani i may take the Takshak log Naag mani and be a Shesha naagin of that lok, Mohini told me your story and i think you are best for keeping the Naag mani".

" You are my husband's sister but my sister too from now on and you will stay with me".

Then suddenly they heard eagles cry from the sky. The eagle smelled snakes and had attacked them now. Devanshi took her naagin form and grabbed the eagle in one go. She threw the eagle on the ground and burnt it to death.

"This eagle was illusionary ",she said.

"You look more pretty in your naagin form",Chandrakanta complimented.

"Thank you but you are prettier",devanshi said. Then they all went back home.

The whole room was decorated. Punnet arrived there and wished her a happy new year.

"But the new year was tomorrow?"she said.

"Yeah i know but tomorrow i could not spend time with you so can we hang out today please?"

Chandrakanta saw a small boy in puneet's eye begging to hang out so she agreed. She got ready and went into the parking lot. Punnet came there with a beautiful car. They both go from a road between the jungle./

"Where are we going?"Chandrakanta asked.

"Just wait and watch",Puneet said.

They both reached the huge temple where maa durga and maa kali's idols were placed. It was the same temple where Nandini had killed meera. Chandrakanta knew the idols had souls in them. They pray to them and Chandrakanta says in her mind, "maa bless me to kill all my killers, including this puneet, his death is not yet near but soon someone will die".

They both went from there and did some shopping. They both bought around 20 bags of stuff. They both then went to a bar.

"I can't go in",Chandrakanta said.

"Why?"Puneet asked.

"No this is not a good place". Puneet pulled her inside. Then they were in when a spiked drink got into Chandrakanta's table. She drank it and got drunk. Puneet when came back she was not there. He got tensed but suddenly the music changed and he saw her on the stage in bar clothes dancing. Then after enjoying it for too long they both came back home.

The next morning when Chandrakanta got up she saw a lemonade beside her and a note in which it was written , "drink this , it will help you to overcome your hangover".

She was feeling shy and ashamed, "god knows what things i had done tomorrow night".

She went down and saw priya. She was making breakfast. Chandrakanta also helped her.

"Can I help you kill krishna?"priya said,

"what?"

Chandrakanta asked in shock.
"I can read minds",priya said.

"No, I don't need your help".

"By the way, when will you find your Naag mani?"

"I will soon and then your game will be over".

Suddenly Rishika came there. They both stopped fighting. After breakfast when Chandrakanta was going to leave the house she felt something in her womb.

She went to the shiv temple.

"Gurudev, can we reproduce without having our partner?"she asked gurudev.

"Yes you can", devanshi said arriving there, "this is called parthenogenesis".

"What's that ?''

"When the snake's egg is fertilized without a sperm , and instead of sperma ny other cell fertilizes it then this occurs. And not every cell can do so, venom can , and I don't know more about it".

"Oh ok"

"But why are you asking this?"

"No no nothing".

"Going somewhere?"

"To kill someone"

"Should I join?"

"Thanks but no".

Krishna was on his way to his work when his car's tyre got punctured.

He was getting late when a mechanic came there.

"What happened sir?"he asked.

"My car got punctured"

"Do you have an extra tire?"

"Yes it's in the back".

Krishna went to his car's backside and took out the tyre. When he came to the front he saw a human with his half snake body.

It was Chandrakanta, she was in her half snake form , she turned to krishan and krishna was shocked.

"What happened?"Chandrakanta asked in an angry tone , "never seen a naagin before ?oh how can you forget naagins , you have seen her before and not only seen her kill her too".

"I can't believe that it's you"krishna said.

"Believe your eyes as what you see, believe your ears as what you hear, yes, i'm a naagin, a Naag rani , you have killed the precious ,beloved naga rani nandini in greed of the Naag mani"chandrakanta shouted. Krishna remembered everything.

"Now get ready to die ",she said and picked him up. She threw him on the ground from a height she picked him up by his neck and slapped him.

"This is for killing my sister",she said and punched him in the stomach.

"This is for trying to get the Naag mani",she kicked him .

Chandrakanta kicked Krishna on the chest after he fell down and pushed her to the ground. Krishna was unable to breath. He begged for his life.

" didn't my sister beg for her life. Did you leave her , no right, you killed her, so why should i accept your begging",chandrkanata said and kicked him again.krishna died . She threw him in the jungle near the river.

"Now I have to find the magic stick of abhay",Chandrakanta said.