Ch7-The Revenge Has Started

Now nandini was the naag rani she had to take care of the naag lok and naag mani of course also her revenge. Nandini aimed at Vikrant first but she wanted to show him how it feels when someone close to us dies. She targeted Samarthya, his younger brother.

Vikrant had thrown a party at the reception of Ajay's wedding. Some hours before the party, Nandini and Chandrakanta were in the room . Suryakanta came there from the window in her snake form.

"How will we kill samarthya?"Chandrakanta asked.

"Today at the party when it will be dim light dance time i will bite him",nandini said.

Then in the party which was held in a hotel everyone was dancing and congratulating nandini and ajay. Then Ajay and Nandini had a romantic dance together . while they were dancing nandini tried to bite samarthya but Ashmit, his elder brother saw this. He drove his car home to tell this to Rohini(Ajay's mother) .

While going scared and shocked, Chandrakanta, taking the form of an enormous snake, trapped Ashmit's car. She shook the car so vigorously Ashmit fell out from the car and fell on Nandini's feet.

"Please save me, I won't say anything to anyone",Ashmit begged.

" Leave you ? never ",Nandini said.

"Remember how you killed our parents",Suryakanta said.

Suryakanta took her half snake form and banged Ashmit left to right from her tail.

Ashmit got too many injuries and then the three sisters taking their snake form burned Ashmit to death.

"Our revenge has started, get prepared to see your family's death vikrant",nandini said.

"We will not leave any of you out of greed for the naag mani you killed. Our parents now face the consequences ",Chandrakanta said.