Ch 50- Rohini is back.

"See, rishika see, mahakali herself is standing in front of you now", mohini siad showing chandrakanta.

"No, NO !! I will not leave you , you killed my son and now I will kill you", Rishika said.

"Let's see who kills whom", Chandrakanta said.

"Enough, Tantrika, bring those serpents now", Rishika shouted.

Some serpents with their flute came in , there was a head of the group too.

"Do you remember Veer? He is his master",Tantrika said.

"How do you know about veer?"Chandrakanta asked.

"I know everything about you, someone told me", tantrika said.

"Who was it?"Mohini asked.

"I won't tell".

"She is lying so that we do not kill her '', Chandrakanta says.

"I can't do anything about your thinking", tantrika said.

"Why are you talking ? tell these serpents to play the flute", Rishika said. The serpents started playing the flute .Chandrakanta and the other nagains were forced to dance. They were in control of the flute.

Rishika started running from there.

"Suryakanta , follow Rishika she is going to take the Naag mani", Chandrakanta said while dancing on the flute.

"Chandrakanta you go on, my sisters and i will take care of these serpents", anuradha said.

Chsndrkanta and her team reached the Naag temple and saw that the Naag mani was not present on the shivalinga.

"She took the naag mani",Chandrakanta said.

"We should find her", Suryakanta said.

"She is in the Naag palace", devanshi arrived there.