Ch 27 - Chandrakanta's Story

The next day Mohini came to Nandini's house, Chandrakanta was happy to see her daughter. Nandini was cooking food and suddenly Chandrakanta remembered that it was the day when Sunaina and Vijay died . She went to the store room and got a picture of them. She came out and kept it in the temple. Then Nandini also remembered this and she saw Chandrakanta in the temple. She was lighting a lamp but due to wind the match would exhaust.

Chandrakanta lit another match and Nandini covered it with hand and they both lit the lamp. They were a bit sad and also cried a bit.

"Maa baba we have taken our revenge",Nandini said.

Mohini got a call, it was Suryakanta on video call. She was going to tell them about the day but she saw them praying.

"I hope you both are happy in heaven",suryakanta said.

Then they all joined their hands and prayed to god for their peace of soul. Then they all had breakfast.

"Maa i want something",mohini said.

"Yes dear, tell me what you want",Chandrakanta said.

"I want to know your story".

"What story dear?"

"The story of your revenge",said Nandini.

"Ok i am telling you",chandrakanta said and started telling her revenge story.

3rd person pov :

Chandraknata was really sad and angry at Rudraksh's death.

She went to a village and started staying there. She also joined the company of the boys who killed her love.

One of those boys, Jay, went to talk to chandrakanta.

"Hey, i know you want to work and get fame in life and i would not stop you from that",jay said.

"You can't stop me also",Chandrakanta said.

"Will you marry me?''

"What?"

"Yes I really love you and want to marry you".

"Impossible".

"Please Chandrakanta, I really love you".

"You have told me this fifth time this month".

"So please say yes then".

"Ok i will marry you".

"Wow i'm really happy but we will have a court marriage".

Chanrakanta knew everything about Jay. He used to cheat on girls and so is he doing with her but she will let him marry her because she has a motto .

In the evening sanjay , jay's friend who was also one of the killers of Rudraksh picked up chandrakanta to take her to the court. But Sanjay took her to an old house deep and dark.

"Why are we here?"Chandrakanta asked.

"Don't worry my love, we are here to make love my lady",Sanjay said and tried to touch her.

Chandrakanta slapped him tight.

"You will make love with me",she said and took her naagin form and grabbed him, "god knows how many girls you have done this but this time you will die".

"I have come here to take my revenge",Chandrakanta said.

"Revenge?"Sanjay asked, confused.

Chandrakanta showed him Rudraksh's image.

"Do you remember something now?"she said and threw him on the floor, "he was my love whom you and your friends killed him".

Then she picked Sanjay and by her tail grabbed his neck and grabbed it really tight that he choked and died.

Chandrakanta threw him to the jungle .

"This is the start of my revenge ",she said angrily, "one by one you all will be killed , this story was started by you but I will end it by killing you and this will happen soon".

Then she went to the court alone.

"Where in sanjay?"Jay asked.

"He tried to harass me and came running back here",Chandrakanta said and cried. Jay got angry and told all his friends to find him and get him into jail .

Then Chandrakanta got married to jay.

Jay was really happy. Next day , Jay went to work and his friend Vansh came there but soon he also went from there. Chandrakanta thought of killing him now. She followed him and reached the shiv temple where the naag mani was kept.

"Why is the naag mani kept here, i need to tell nandini didi about it",chandraknata said it to herself. Then suddenly she heard the sound of a bean .She was losing control of herself , so she went to the outskirts of the jungle near the temple to find some peepal leaves. Suddenly her hair stuck in the branch and she pulled them and the branch broke and got stuck with the hairs. She saw it was peepal leaves. She wore them and now the bean had no effect on her. She saw Vansh as a snake charmer. He went inside the temple and was about to take the naag mani when Chandrakanta stopped him.

"Don't you dare touch the naag mani",she said. Vansh started playing his bean again and Chandrakanta started dancing. She was under his control now. After sometime she fell on his feet.

"Any orders my lord?"she asked.

"Go get the naagmani for me",vansh said. Chandrakanta went and picked up the naag mani .

Vansh, seeing this was very happy, "now fuse this naag mani with my bean" and gave his bean to her. Chandrakanta broke his bean(flute) . Vansh was getting unconscious .

"I was not under your control , I'm wearing peepal leaves ",Chandrakanta said. Then she kicked him and said , "this is for killing my love", and kicked him again, "this is for daring to take the naag mani". Now Chandrakanta bit him and he turned into ashes.

"Today, I got one step closer to completing my revenge",Chandrakanta said. Then she went home. When Jay asked her about vansh she said he has gone to delhi for work.

"Now I will kill you ,veer" Chandrakanta said in her mind.