Ch 39- Chandrakanta finds the naag mani.

Chandrakanta went to the shiv temple and she fell on lord shiva's feet.she talked to the idol, "hey mahadev, what is this game of yours? One side I need to save the Naag mani going through rivers fighting enemies and the other side I have a life inside my womb".

Chandrakanta cried, " please help me and guide me what to do" .

She wiped her tears and stood up. She threw flowers on lord shiva and started doing tandav. After doing the tandav she stopped and said, " I know what to do.. I will save the Naag mani just like my sister. She sacrificed her life and her child in saving the Naag mani so will i".

She bowed to lord shiva and took her snake form and went from there. She reached the Triveni river. It was early morning and she was really tired. She decided to take a bath. She opened her jewelleries and went inside the river. She took 4 dips in the river. In the fifth dip she stayed in the water for sometime as meditation. There came two boys , they saw the jewelleries on the bank.as they went near to see those chandrakanta came above the water surface. They boys were mesmerized by her looks.

One of them said, "naresh, look these are real gold , we should take it and this girl also looks beautiful what say?"

"Yeh we can have fun, she is nice",the other said. Those were not normal gold jewelry, they were gifts from avantika and Rudraksh. They both took away the jewelry.

"Hey",Chandrakanta shouted and followed them . she reached a construction area , she saw them going up. She followed them , when she reached the boys had opened their t shirt already.

"Give me back those jewels",Chandrakanta said. The boy came closer to Chandrakanta, distracting her and the other covered her face with chloroform. Chandrakanta fainted.

"Now let's have fun",one of them said.

The boys were opening their pants when chandrakanta pulled naresh by his legs and he fell down. She stood up . naresh got up and was about to hit her but she punched him on the stomach and kicked in his part between the legs. The other boy tried to kick her but she caught his leg and twisted him . She took a stick kept beside and beat them. They fainted and she went from there.

Then she reached the ganga bank and took her snake form and swam to find the stick. She went deep down the river bank. She saw something shining. She reached there and saw the stick. It looked like Abhay's stick. She tried to grab it but a shock pushed her. It was covered with a shield .

"This shield is made up of poison, only poison can break it", saying that she formed a drop of poison and threw it at the shield. The shield broke and she got the stick. As she touched the stick she was teleported to another place. Not knowing what the place was . She saw a door and there was a lock. She opened the door with the stick's power. There were 6 doors and one by one she opened every door. She saw two ladies locked in shackles. As she entered the shackles broke. Their looks changed. One of them wore green clothes and the other wore blue.

"Who are you great women?"one of them asked.

"I'm naag rani chandrakanta, 'm finding naga mani,"Chandrakanta said.

"I'm dhaara, and she is ganga, we both are vishkanyas. We know where the Naag mani is",the green one said .

"Where , where is it?"Chandrakanta asked. They both pointed towards a statue.

"A statue? A statue has the Naag mani?"Chandrakanta was confused.

"No, she is not a statue, she is our sister",Ganga said.

"But how did she become a statue?" Chandrakanta asked.

"Sister was saving the Naag mani from her daughter ragini, she made her a statue and with that she kept the naag mani inside her",dhaara said

"I knew it. Ragini is killing my beloved ones. She killed my sister but why is she doing this?'Chandrakanta asked.

"Only my sister knows it",Ganga said.

"I promise to bring back your sister",Chandrakanta promised them.

Chandrakanta took out the wanted . Chandrakanta chanted, "anantam vasukim shesham padmanabham shakhambalam". Ganga and dhara also chanted. They chanted this for a long time .A beam came out from Chandrakanta and it went inside the statue. The statue broke at that moment. A lady was sitting there alive. She stood up. She was also a Vishkanya and she wore white dress.

"Anuradha!"Chandrakanta said.

"Chandrakanta?"Anuradha was shocked and happy.

"How do you know each other?"dhaara asked.

"We were friends as humans but never told each other about our powers",Chandrakanta said.

"I wish we would have shared about this ",Anuradha said.

"Ragini is your daughter?"

"Yes she is my daughter"anuradha said , "This is Vish lok, she wants the Vishkanya throne . i'm the queen and i know she is not a Vishkanya who can become a Vishkanya she is still a kid. i tried to make her understand but she did not , she became greedy. She went to the shiv temple where the naag mani was kept and took it. I saw her and tried to stop her. She took me here and tried to kill me . her partner abhay made me a statue when i had the naag mani.she wants powers so that she can seize the throne and naag mani can give that".

"Do you have naag mani?'Chandrakanta asked.

Anuradha closed her eyes and kept her hand on her chest. After a minute the naag mani came out. She gave the naga mani to Chandrakanta . suddenly chandrakanta's stomach started aching. She fell down on the floor in pain.

"Chandrakanta",anuradha and her sister surrounded her, "what happened?"

"There is a baby in my womb",Chandrakanta said in pain, "i think the child got harmed while i came here".

"I can save her,"anuradha said, "i can save her in the way vishkanya are born but she will also be a vishkanya not a naagin"

"If you can save my child, save her",Chandrakanta begged.

Dhaara and ganga closed their eyes and chanted the mantras. After a while , two tattva's came out . They were fire, water, wind and land. It covered Chandrakanta's womb.anuradha gave the sky tatva.

"The baby has grown completely by all the powers she needs and now she is ready to see the world ",nurahda said, "chandrakanta push".

Chandrakanta pushed hard and the baby came out making a cry. A daughter was born.