Ch 36 - Suryakanta dies?

After the fire was extinguished at last she took the ashes and kept it in the vessel and took it to the shiv temple. She gave the vessel to nNag baba and he started venerating that.

"Make a snake from this ashes which would symbolize your mother as a naagin",naag baba said.

She did as Naag baba said and made a snake sculpture , baba threw some ashes on it and the snake came to life. The snake creeped to the shivalinga and winded itself around it and again turned into a statue. The leftover ashes were burnt in the yajna . Chandrakanta had tears in her eyes doing all this. Suryakanta arrived there and joined her hand with chandrakanta. After the last rites they both went back home. They saw Surya crawling as they arrived.

"Oh my god, our little kiddo is growing",Chandrakanta said happily.

Then she went back home . The next night everyone was getting ready.

"Let's go to the party it's 31st night",Puneet said.

"No, I don't want to go",she said.

"Why?why you will not come",suryakanta said coming in there.

"I'm not in the mood to party",Chandrakanta said.

"I know you lost your mother but this will lighten your mood so please",puneet said.

"Excuse me, can I speak to her please?",Priya said. Puneet went out and Mohini came inside.

The naagins took their half snake form.

"So do you want to get ready or not, i have a surprise for you and if you don't do as i say i will tell everyone your purpose of being here",priya said.

"Why were you crying that day looking at my mom's corpse?",Suryakanta asked.

"I have also lost my mother. I know how that feels",priya said.

"We are gonna end your chapter today only",mohini said.

"Don't forget if you are a naagin i'm a Vishkanya too",rtagini said and came in her real form.

They were about to fight when ragini stopped, "we can't fight today it's an important day for us new year and i have a surprise for you if you will not see it then how will you know what is it",ragini said.

Then they all went down pretending nothing had happened. Everyone was enjoying the party and suddenly Chandrakanta saw up, ragini was holding surya and was about to throw him. She ran upstairs and saw Ragini downstairs but Surya was not with her. He was in the ball that was hung up with ropes.

"The ball will burst as the new year arrives",ragini said, "all the best". The countdown had started and Chandrakanta knew what to do as the ball bursted surya fell and Chandrakanta caught him.

"Oh lord, who put surya in that ball",rishika asked in anger.

"Don't know but whoever did this was inhuman",Chandrakanta said. Suryakanta took his son and thanked god for saving her son. Then Chandrakanta cutted the cake with surya. After the party was over Chandrakanta , Suryakanta and Mohini went near the naga palace.

They saw ragini there .

"Welcome all of you, today I will end your game",she said.

"Today I will finish your game",Chandrakanta said.

"Wait , thanks for not telling anybody about what I did to Surya",Ragini said.

"I did not want to help you but my situation is hard. I can't do anything ",Chandrakanta said .

"Anantam vasukim shesham padmanamam shakhambalam",ragini turned into a vishakanya.

Chandrakanta and her team took their nagin form too. They started to fight. Chandrakanta banged the floor with her power and caused an earthquake. Ragini by her magic power hitted Mohini. Mohini threw a beam from her eyes too. Ragini with all her power made a huge ball of poison. That was the strongest move of Vishkanya. She threw it towards chandrakanta but suryakanta came in front of chandrakanta . The poison ball hit Suryakanta . Ragini by her power threw the Naag mani towards chandrakanta and that also Suryakanta took but that naga mani was just an illusion it was a trident which straight went through suryakanta's stomach.

Mohini in anger threw ragini away .

"Suryakanta you can't leave me like this , you have to get up",Chandrakanta begged.

Ragini came there and said, "see i told you not to mess with me".

"I will relieve you",Chandrakanta said and tried to cure the wound with her powers but she could not.

"Your heart and brain are not calm right now, this power will not work",Suryakanta groaned in pain, "i think it's time for me to go".

Suryakanta shut her eyes and Chandrakanta and Mohini burst out of tears. They both went to the graveyard leaving Suryakanta's body alone. Suddenly Suryakanta got up with efforts and made a duplicate of herself. She went from there to keeping her clone. After a while Mohini and Chandrakanta came back with wood. They made the death pyre of suryakanta and did her last rites.

They burnt the body and Chandrakanta was crying.

"I will not leave ragini for this",she said in anger, "she is taking my close one from me i will end her chapter soon before she kills any of my close ones. Ragini this naagin will not leave you.