Ch 35 - Avantika Is No More

"Who are you?"Chandrakanta asked.

"Made of poison, born in poison and I'm poison, I'm none other than a Vishkanya",priya said.

"What is a vishkanya?"Chandrakanta asked.

"Vishkanyas are those who are grown up and given poison to drink from the starting of their birth by their mothers as their milk also has poison . Their description is given in chanakya shastra and kalki shastra, they have beauty like nymphs and poison like a venomous snake."Abhay said.

"I don't have any problem if you kill anybody or do whatever but for your kind information i have the naga mani now",priya said, "i have hidden it, soon on the full moon night i will take all its powers and become the strongest Vishkanya".

"Who is he then?"Chandrakanta asked.

"Abhay is my partner and not a member of the Jaiswal family, he has a wand and only he knows where the Naag mani is after me",priya said.

"Why are you doing all this priya ?Give back the Naag mani",Chandrakanta said softly.

"Hey, i'm not priya my real name is ragini ",priya said, "what kind of Naag rani you are couldn't even save your naga mani".

"Give me back the naga mani",Chandrakanta said in a warning tone.

"I will not give it and you can't do anything now",ragini said and went from there and threw a beam on chandrakanta which threw her against the wall.

Suddenly she got a phone call from Mohini. She called her urgently to their house. She turned into a snake and went as fast as possible. When she reached home she saw Avantika and Suryakanta trapped around owls .

"How did all this happen?"Chandrakanta asked.

"These owls came from somewhere and attacked nani maa and when aunt tried to save her she also got trapped",mohini said.

Suddenly Suryakanta and avantika turned into snakes and tried to attack the owls but they were not that strong. The owls took Suryakanta and avantika holding them in their claws. Chandrakanta and Mohini followed them and tried to stop them. They reached the cliff when Chandrakanta and her daughter attacked the owl taking half snake form . one of those owls came and stood on the floor and said, "we want the naga mani".

"What?no you will never get the naga mani"Mohini said.

"I'm kapali i want the Naag mani, ragini told me it would help me a lot to gain powers",the owl said.

'Ragini has made a plan so that i can't reach her ",Chandrakanta said.

Then they both by a sword killed those owls and freed Suryakanta. One of the owls threw avantika from the cliff.

"MAA!!'' Suryakanta and Chandrakanta shouted. They both went down to the cliff and Mohini stabbed Kapali and all the owls . when they reached down they saw avantika was unconscious but alive. They took her to Naag baba.

"You need to impress lord mahadev and bring back your mother to normal",he said.

"How will we do that?"Mohini asked.

"Tandav",Chandrakanta said.

The naagins started doing tandav. Their tandav was a plea for lord shiva to save their mother. After they completed their tandav avantika took a huge breath and got up.

"Maa, maa get up",Chandrakanta ran to her.

"I can't do anything",avantika said.

"I can't let you go like this, you are my life",Chandrakanta begged.

"It's my time to go",avantika said sobbing,"be a good Naag rani".

"I can't lose you like this, we have lost you earlier but not this time",Chandrakanta cried.

"Maa please don't go",suryakanta cried, "we still need your guidance and blessing".

"The new year is near , you all will start fresh , a new life, as this year is going to end my life ends too",avantika said, "i will not let you get harmed i will always be there around you but not physically as a soul".

"I will not let you die",Chandrakanta said, sobbing.

"That priya is not normal",avantika said, "she is a Vishkanya and her real name is ragini".

"I know we know it and you will fight her, our strong brave mother",Chandraknata said, getting emotional.

The other hand Puneet's family was enjoying talking and having a gala time. Suddenly Chandrakanta and her family came there crying.

"What happened?"Puneet asked to go towards chandrakanta.

She hugged her and cried a lot. Then Avantika's corpse was brought in.

Everyone was shocked and heartbroken. Chandrakanta and Suryakanta's tears were not stopping.

"We again became orphan suryakanta",Chandrakanta cried, hugging suryakanta. Priya was also crying seeing them. They all took avantiak's corpse to the crematoria and Chandrakanta and Suryakanta also went with them. Mohini was also there, they did avantika's last rites. Chandrakanat didn't want her mother to get burned like this. Everyone left only chandrakanta , Suryakanta and Mohini were there, all were mum crying and looking at the ashes.

"I will not forgive Ragini for this",Chandrakanta said in anger.