Ch22- The Marriage

Now nandini and ajay were married with every ritual and rites. Then the next day everyone started decorating the house.

"Flowers are not decorated there ",Nandini said and started decorating.

Suryakanta , Chandrakanta and Mohini took her away from there.

"You are the bride, just go to the parlor or something ",Chandrakanta said.

"She does not need to go to the parlor",Ajay said while coming there.

Then Nandini hugged him and others started doing their work.

"This feels really good",nadini said , "now there is no enemy of ours, only happiness and love in the air".

"Yeah, and the best part is that you are with me ",Ajay said.

"Now you two love birds go get ready for the haldi ceremony",suryakanta said.

Chandrakanta applied turmeric on nandini and Mohini on ajay then Suryakanta did . There were only four people there but the whole house was joyous. Then there was a knock at the door.

When Chandrakanta opened the door there were 2 couples and 2 kinds.

"Can we join you?"one of the ladies said , " my name is gauri".

Chandrakanta hugged her and let them in.

Then there came other naag naagins from naag lok. Now this wedding was like a celebration. Others also applied turmeric on the bride and bridegroom. Then they had the ring ceremony. Everyone danced to the music and enjoyed themselves. Then the next morning everyone applied mehndi on their hand and Ajay also had applied mehendi. In the evening the ladies made nandini ready and the mens did for ajay.

Nandini looked great in red with golden and silver embroidery . Ajay also wore white with golden and silver embroidery . They both looked like a couple made in heaven. Gauri and her husband did nandin's kanyadaan . Then after long hours the marriage was over now Ajay and nandini were one. They both took the blessing of elders and hugged Chandrakanta , Suryakanta and Mohini. Then suddenly the kids played the music and the others started dancing. Suddenly Gauri got tears in her eyes and in a sad way. Chandrakanta saw this. After everyone went to their rooms Chandrakanta went to Gauri's room.

"Maa i know this is you",chandrknata said.

Then maa durga came in her real form.

"Why were you crying maa?"Chandrakanta asked.

"I have come to inform you about something",maa durga said.

"What maa , is everything ok?".

"No dear".

"What happened ? is everything on, is there any danger to someone?"

"Yes , on ajay".

"Ajay?"

"Yes and soon he will die but fate can change if it wants to change".

"Don't worry maa i will protect him".

"You are really a good soul chandrakanta and i'm always there for you dear you just need to call me", saying this maa durga blessed chandrakanta and went from there.

"Hey bholenath help me protect ajay , please save my sister's marriage",chandrkanata prayed.