Ch 33 - The Wedding .

After Abhay was killed Chandrakanta and Suryakanta were about to head home when Suryakanta got a call from Mohini. Mohini told her that surya has fallen sick and has fever. She ran to the aid of her son ,Chandrakanta asked if she must come with her or not but Suryakanta told her to go home and take a rest.

The next morning , Chandrakanta went to the shiv temple. Avantika ,suryakanta and Mohini were also there. She joined her hands and prayed to lord shiva, "hey bholenath, oh Parmatma today i'a going to go to that house join that family which killed my sister our Naag rani Nandini, i pledge to give them the punishment of killing my sister and complete my revenge".

"You will , you will do everything as you pledged and I trust you",avantika said.

Then they all venerated lord shiva . They did rudra abhishek and aarti of lord shiva. Chandrakanta sang the aarti which came out as nectar. As she was singing, many naag naagins arrived there. Naag baba also arrived there.

Chandrakanta then took blessings of her mother and naag baba .

"I'm very excited to see my mother's wedding".

"Me too",suryakanta said and hugged chandrakanta from behind.

"Now let's go"avantika said, "it's your wedding you need to get ready".

Then they all went from there . When Chandrakanta was home it was all decorated. Avantika had made all the arrangements. Then Mohini and Suryakanta took Chandrakanta to her room.

There were two other girls who were from the parlor.

There was a white lehenga which she was going to wear. She had tears in her eyes.

"What happened ?"Suryakanta asked.

"I'm missing Rudraksh , his favorite color was white and he said that he would love to see me in white as a bride",Chandrakanta said and tears fell from her eyes.

"Maa, i know you will look great in this , now let's get ready",mohini said and made her sit .the parlor girls did her make up and then she got dressed. Suryakanta and Mohini got ready and made Chandrakanta wear the jewelry. The sound of drums and dancing was coming. The bridegroom side had arrived.

Puneet was looking nice in that light golden sherwani, then from the back came abhay. It was not really abhay, it was Suryakanta in his form. Then Puneet and Abhay sat on their seats respectively in two different pandals. The priest made the bridegroom do the rituals and then told the family to call the brides down. First priya came down, she was wearing a blue lehenga and diamond jewelry, she was looking like a queen. Abhay was astonished to see her.

Then Chandrakanta came down , she was wearing a white dress with golden and silver embroideries and her jewelry made her look more beautiful. Puneet couldn't stop staring at her.

"Where is Suryakanta ?"rishika asked.

"She has gone for some work ",avantika said.

The brides came and sat beside their grooms. Puneet whispered, "you are looking gorgeous".

Then the wedding started. Mohini did the gathbandhan and avantika did the kanyadaan. Chandrakanta missed her other family members.

Both the couples took round around the fire and then the groom applied vermillion on the forehead of the brides and made them wear the nuptial chain.

The wedding was over and Chandrakanta and Puneet were now husband and wife, so were abhay and priya.avantika bid farewell to her daughter crying, chandrakanta also cried, Mohini was emotional too. Then Chandrakanta went from there to her in-laws' house.

Rishika first did the rituals for priya then it was Chandrakanta's turn.

"Chandrakanta, kick the vessel and let the rice fall ",Rishika ordered.

"This vessel symbolizes my entry in the house",Chandrakanta said in her mind, "this will be my start of killing you all", then she kicked the vessel full of rise.

"Now puneet ,apply some vermillion on chandrakanta's forehead",rishika said.

"This vermillion will turn into the color of your death",Chandrakanta said in her mind as puneet applied vermillion .

"Now put your legs on this plate filled with liquid sindur and enter the house",rishika said.

"As i enter this house",chandrakanta again said in her mind, "i pledge not to leave this house without taking my revenge, get ready Jaiswal family this naagin will punish you for your sins". Then Chandrakanta went up to her room. It was a full moon night. The room in which she stayed , the moon light was falling inside the room.

Chandrakanta's naagin form was coming out and puneet was about to reach the room. She was trying to control herself. A naagin changes her skin on a full moon night.she was also about to do so. She couldn't control and took her half snake form now. Puneet entered the room but Chandrakanta had swept to the bathroom. She changed her skin and then became normal. This had taken all her energy out.

Puneet was already in the bed and seeing this chandrakanta acted to fall unconscious.Puneet took her to the bed and he also slept.

Chandrakanta opened her eyes and said in her mind, "tomorrow will be a fresh start for me. I have killed two of my enemies and now 4 are left".