Ch15- Ajay knows nandini's Truth

Now Nandini was a bit relieved as a powerful enemy , a witch, had died.it was the day of ganesh chaturthi the whole family welcomed Bappa and did the veneration with great joy. The same night Nandini went to the Naag temple where also Suryakanta , Mohini and she had to do ganesh veneration.

"Tomorrow we will kill him",nandini said, "i will kill him , vikram singh rajput tomorrow is your last day".

"Yes and we will make sure of it", Suryakanta said.

"Hey lord ganesha bless us to remove one more evil from this world",nandini prayed and looked at the light of the lamp lit under the idol.

The next day was visarjan day. Everyone was doing lord ganesha visarjan and it was too crowded. Ajay and nandini did the veneration of lord ganesha's idol . then people rained vermillion on each other it was like rain of vermillion. Nandini went from there. Ajay kept an eye on nandini. She went behind the huge idol and turned into a snake.

Vikrant was in the crowd alone. Nandini came there as a snake and Vikrant got scared then Nandini ook her naagin form. Then she killed Vikrant, passing a sword through his body.

"Le , aaj bappa ke saath tera aur teri burai ka bhi visarjan kr diya",she said .

(take, today with bappa's visarjan i did yours and your evilness' too)

Virkant remembered her parents.

"Rudra avantika",he cried.

"Yes you had to pay for your sins and you did today",Nandini said.

Then Vikrant died.

Ajay saw everything and he was really furious. He took her to the old palace.

"You are na naagin , you are a killer, you killed my parents and I know how others died , you killed them,"Ajay said.

"Yes , I'm a naagin and I killed your family members",she said and took her naagin from , "and now you will also be killed".nandini grabbed him and was about to kill him when a voice said "leave him , he is innocent".

"Who dares to interfere with Naag Rani's revenge?"nandini shouted in anger , "come in front".

Then Chandrakanta came there. "It was Meera who took his form and did everything", she said.

Nandini left Ajay and ran toward Chandrakanta and hugged her.

"I still can't understand what's going on",Ajay said.

Nandni told everything to Ajay and what happened.

"How can I trust you?"Ajay asked.

Nandni showed him everything through a beam on the wall. Ajhay was shocked. Then Nandini told everything and all the other naagins showed their real form.

"We all are naagin and with nandini",they all said.