Ch16- Nandini's Old Lover

"We missed you very much?"Nandini and Suryakanta said and hugged chandrakanta.

"I missed you too",chandraknta said and saw Mohini and asked "who is she , she looks just like me".

Mohini touched chandraknta's feet.

"She is your daughter , the night Rudraksh died you were pregnant", nandini said "and a witch named Damini our enemy went to kill you but she found your child in her and took her out of your womb and by her magic made her grown up and the fate made her look like you".

"Oh my god ",Ajay expressed , "how can this happen, this is supernatural".

"Oh my god she is my daughter , my daughter",chandraknta said happily and she hugged Mohini.

Then Nandini saw Ajay and went to her.

"So much happened but you didn't tell me anything?"Ajay said.

"How could I? It would be difficult for you to believe me at first".

Then suddenly they heard footsteps. They all hid behind pillars. It was Kamla , Vishal's wife. She had brought some people with her.

"This is the place I want this place to be changed, break this and make a bar here ",she said.

Mohini, taking the form of a snake, went outside without catching anyone's sight. Then an old poor mag came there.

"Madam, don't break this place, this is a Naag palace which got burnt many years ago but some Naag Naagin still stays here",the old man said.

"My team mates only burnt this palace and i don't care and you oldie don't stop me otherwise you will not be able to see the rest of your life which is left", Kamla gave a rude reply.

Then Nandini hiding with Ajay whispered "see she is telling the truth from her own mouth now you will believe me".

"Why are you waiting then go and kill her ",Ajay whispered.

"Really?"

"Yeah I know now that she is bad and this is your home right , so go save your home".

Then the three naagins took their snake form and the old man also took his snake form . The people got scared and ran away but Kamla was still standing there bravely.

"These Naag naagins can't harm me. I'm Kamla. I want the Naag mani so I need to fight them ",she said and took out her gun.

Ajay, to save them, threw a huge stone and the gun fell from her hand.

"Your game is over Kamla",Nandini said and took her naagin form.

"You are a naagin?'Kamla said in shock.

The others also took their naagin from and surrounder her.

"Yes we are naagin and today you will also pay for your sins", Chandrakanta said.

"No we will not kill you ",Nandini said, "today nature will kill you, the snakes of this palace will kill you".

Then nandini closed her eyes and said "oh Naag naagin f the naag lok your naga rani is calling you help her".

Then suddenly many snakes came and surrounder Kamla. Nandini and her team stepped back. The snake creeped on her body and bit her to death.

"See this is your punishment", Suryakanta said.

"Madam, I told you to leave but you did not ",mohini said.

Then Kamla died then and there. Then they all left. Ajay and nandini with others went back home. No one was there, Suryakanta chandrakanta and Mohini went from there. Nandini and Ajay were all alone in the house and in the room.

"I love you and always will and I'm with you",Ajay said.

Then Nandini said, "I also love you' and kissed him. They both slept hugging each other.

Then the next day when Nandini was in the temple alone a man in a mask grabbed her hand and pulled her to the side.

"What the hell, who are you?" she said angrily.the man pulled down his mask , he was handsome skinny face handsome elan body and tall .

"Pratik ?"she said. "I'm back my love?"

"Why the hell have you come here?"Nandini asked.

"For you".

"I don't want you now you left me when I was alone and now I'm married".

"To a human right you can't marry a human otherwise you get cursed".

"I'm ready for every curse because I have Ajay with me".

"I won't let that happen to Nandini because I love you", Pratik said and tried to kiss her.

Nandinis slapped him and said "where was this love when my parents died? I got all alone with my sister instead of helping me you ran away with another girl , this, this is your love? I can't believe you are here because that girl left you right . she did the right thing leaving you cause soon you would have betrayed her too".

Then she was about to leave when she got hit by a rod on her head. She fainted . When she got up she was in a room and Pratik was there .

"Today I will make you mine",he said and was undressing himself. Nandini was tied by ropes. When Pratik was coming loose to her she using all her strength broke the ropes and took her snake form and grabbed him tight.

"This is the difference between you and my husband". Then she banged him to the wall many times. Suddenly Pratik took his naga form and they both had a fierce fight. Then Nandini with all her force kicked him on the chest and he fell, then she bit him and he died.

"This is Naag rani's bite you can't save". Then Pratik died. Nandini got a bit sad as he shut his eyes . She did her last rites too. Then she went back home.

"Where were you?"Ajay asked, hugging him.

"Nowhere just temple and all",and then they both had dinner all alone.

"Where are maa and meera ?"Nandini thought .