Ch 29- Nandini's End ?

"That was the story of my revenge for my love",Chandrakanta said .Suddenly the bell rang. It was Suryakanta and her family. Chandrakanta saw Surya that he was a bit grown up. Nandini was very happy seeing her sister and her family. Surya was looking really cute and Chandrakanta picked up Surya and he was happy to see her.

"Today is Veer's birthday",Suryakanta said. Everyone wished them and then surya giggled cutely. Nandini was 2 and a half months pregnant .

"Why did you come back?"she asked them.

"The head of his office said that the work and everything is postponed. It will take some more days to set up everything there so we came back", Suryakanta said.

"Ok now you all get ready we are going out",veer said.

"I won't go", Nandini siad.

"Please , you will also come to it just for a party",suryakanta said.

Nandini agreed and they all went out. The party was in a huge hotel. Abhay , Veer's best friend, had organized the birthday party for him and planned it with Suryakanta. Abhay and Veer were really close to each other; they were like brothers. They both met each other and the family and then they both went to the stage.

"Ok so now we will have a fashion show and the participants are , Suryakanta , laila Naina om abhay meet yash and chandrakanta",veer said.

"Me?"Chandrakanta said.

"Yeah you are also coming ",suryakanta said and dragged her to the back stage.

Then one by one everyone came with their costumes and everyone was looking stunning. At last chandrakanta came dancing . She looked really beautiful in pink ghagra decorated with golden flowers and a pink blouse with golden stones on it. She danced and everyone was mesmerized. She won the show and then everyone danced on the beat of the music she danced.

Then they all came back after having dinner. At night the naagin sisters were having a serious conversation.

"We need to keep the Naag mani in the shiv temple , taking it from the Naag temple",nandini said.

"But why?"Suryakanta asked.

"Naag baba said it is a ritual that after diwali from Naag temple we need to keep the Naag mani in the shiv temple as Vasuki Naag increases its powers and after that we need to keep it back also as we give it back to the Shesh Naag the naga mani".

"Ok , we will do it",Chandrakanta said.

"Naag baba has also said that there may come many obstacles but we need to keep the Naag mani by midnight",nandini said.

"But you are pregnant?'Chandrakanta said.

"I know but nothing is more important than Naag mani and Naag lok for me", nandini replied.

"Don't worry if someone would cme we three will hide and let them go and then we will start our journey again", Suryakanta said.

Then the next day Veer had to go with Abhay to foreign country and Suryakanta handed over surya to the neighbor. Then the sisters in the afternoon took the Naag mani from the Naag temple and started walking to the shiv temple barefoot as Naag baba had told them to do so.

It was getting darker now and the sun was setting, only the naga mani was shining and no one was on the road. Suddenly Suryakanta got hit by a rod and she fell down and Chandrakanta hid behind a tree thinking her sister would also do the same but they did not do this.

When Nandini turned around she saw 6 people.

"You, naagin, give us that Naag mani",one of them said.

Chandrakanta was going to come out but Nandini by her hands showed signs not to come.

"I won't give you the Naag mani at any cost",Nandini said.

Suddenly Nandini threw the Naag mani towards Chandrakanta and she caught it and started running.

One of those people threw a dagger towards Chandrakanta which hit her back and she fell down . she made out a cry and tried to get up. They were about to go to her but Nandini took her snake form. She grabbed one of them . She attacked everybody. She became half snake and half human.

"Nandini don't fight , you are pregnant",Chandrakanta cried in pain.

"Nothing is more important than Naag mani, if it goes in wrong hands there would be a problem for the whole Naag lok and earth too",she said and threw one of the enemies. Suddenly the lady from behind shot a gun which penetrated Nandini's heart and shoulder. She fell then and there slowly getting unconscious. Chandrakanta saw this and got up in anger , she created a typhoon and those people ran away from there.

Chandrakanta ran to Nandini, and tried to cure her but couldn't and the Naag mani was of no use.

"The Naag mani needs powers, it's not that powerful that it can save someone's life lord Vasuki Naag can give this power to the naga temple",nandini said in pain.

"No i'm not going anywhere leaving you i will take you to Naag baba right now",chandrakanat said and started crying.

"I'm taking my last breath",Nandini said. Suryakanta got up and came there.

"No you have to live for your child",suryaknata said.

"If she is destined to come she will come",nandini said,"You both will save the nag mani and take my revenge".

"No, you have to come with us please",Suryakanta said crying.

Nandini puts her hand on chadrakata's ad and says, "now, you are the Naag rani, Naag rani chandrakanta i know you would keep the naga lok more safer than id and always be loyal to your god, i love you both you both have always been with me , you are not my sisters you are my everything", saying this nandini took her last breath and shut her eyes forever. Chandraknata and Suryakanta were heartbroken and cried a lot. They both took Nandini's corpse to the shiv temple making a wood bed for her body and picked it up on their shoulders. They kept nandini's corpse in front of lord shiva and then kept the nagamani near the shivalinga. They both started praying, closing their eyes and something was shining from behind. After sometime the prayer was over Vasuki Naag had arrived there in snake form and he took the Naag mani from there.

"Now we need to do the last rites of nandini",chandrakanta said sadly. They both went near her corpse . chandrakanta touched nabdibi's womb and got shocked.

"Her womb is empty",Chandrakanta said.

'What?"

"Yes, touch her womb, nothing is there",Chandrakanta said.

Suryakanta touched the womb and she was shocked, "hey Bholenath what kind of miracle is this?"

"Lord mahadev has done what needed to be done",naag baba arrived there.

"But where is the child?"Suryakanta asked.

"I don't know anything ", Naag baba said.

"I hope whatever is destined should happen",Chandrakanta said.

But where did the child go from Nandini's womb?
"Now we should complete the last rites of her",naag baba said.

Chandrakanta and Suryakanta picked up Nandini's corpse like before and took to the crematoria. Chandrakanta did all the last rites and Suryakanta was with surya. Surya was crying a lot , and Chandrakanta was very sad. She was filled with tears. All the Naag naagins of the naag lok came there and touched nandini's feet , everyone was sad and were crying. Chandrakanta and suryakanta then burnt her body and chandrakanta made a loud cry. They both kneel down and Chandrakanta keeps the crown down. She was crying a lot.

"Why do good souls go so early?"Chandrakanta cried, "why mahadev why? Why did you take my sister like a mother too and her child too".

"Don't forget Chandrakanta nandini's child is not dead, it's somewhere we don't know".