Ch 28 - Chandrakanta's Story Continues

The next morning Veer was going to a home he had bought . He was making a house on that plot. Chandraknata asked if she could go with Veer to see the house but Jay denied it. Then she asked him if she could go to the bazaar for some shopping. Jay told he would drop her there and they all went . Jay dropped Chandrakanta and went and she, taking her snake form, followed him. Jay and Veer reached the house that was still on construction.

The workers were in line when another lady also joined them. They all started working when the new women went inside the house and saw some old stuff. She saw some clothes and photos. They were Rudra's photos.

The house was Rudra's parents' . She was shocked. A man came there and scolded her for not doing her work.she started doing her work. She was working near the cementing area. She was cementing the walls with brick and she also added some blue liquid into the cement. Then after it was dark everyone went from there. Veer saw Chandrakanta and Jay having dinner when he came back.

Next day , Veer gives everyone their money for working. The new woman was doing the same work. It was like one week now working and the house was built with bricks completely. The woman was all alone in the house and then veer came there and grabbed her. She turned around and slapped him.

"How dare you?"she said.

"Don't do this, see no one is here just come close to me",veer said.

Then after some time people outside saw fire in the house.

"Oh no, sir and that new woman is inside that house",one of the workers shouted. From the back of the house the new lady's shadow could be seen , when she came out of the fire it was Chandrakanta, she took the form of her. She was adding kerosine to the cement.

She took her naagin for having killed veer and burnt the house.

Veer died in the house and when the workers stopped the fire the house was completely burnt .

Jay got this news and got shattered. He was sad. Chandrakanat in her mind "today i have killed one more victim and my revenge will be over soon".when chandrakanta reached home he saw jay cooking food.

"I thought you would stay with your family for some more days," he siad.

"How do you know I was with my family?"Chandrakanta asked.

"Because with your family and loved ones we don't know the time".

Jay had made the dinner and they both had it. Jay told about veer's death chandrakanta showed agony. Suddenly a sound came "jay save me jay , you are in danger".

It was veer, he was injured and his body was a bit burnt.

"Veer, you are alive?"Jay said happily.

"This lady,"Veer said pointing to Chandrakanta,"she is the danger, she is not human".

"What? What are you saying you come take rest", jay said.

"No you listen to me ",Veer said shouting, "she attacked me she is a naagin".

'What?"Jay asked, shocked.

"Yes she is a naagin",Veer said, "why are you not saying you naagin tell him".

"Yes i'm a naagin '',Chandrakanta said in anger,"i tried to kill him but don't know how he got saved".

"But why?"Jay asked.

"For my love",Chandrakanta said.

"For me?"Jay asked.

"Not you lier, you are a lie to me, you married me because you wanted to keep your character clean, i know very well what kind of guy you are",chandrakanta said, "you don't know the meaning of love so just keep quiet, i'm talking about my love ,Rudraksh who you all killed that night by hitting him by your car intentionally".

Jay now remembered everything he was now scared of. He was wet with sweat.

"Wanna see my real form,"Chandrakanta said and was about to turn into a naagin but the lights went off. Her snake eyes could be seen. Jay saw it and the lights were back on. Chandrakanta was in her half snake form. She grabbed both of them and raised them up and threw them.

"You both are not humans you are asuras of this yuga",she said and picked veer and bit him. Then Jay tried to run out but Chandrakanta caught him by her tail. And threw him out of the house. He ran away when Chandrakanta threw a dagger towards him and it went inside his head. She threw the other two which went to his stomach and chest. He died then and there. He was killed and Chandrakanta's revenge was over.

Chandrakanta had tears in his eyes and was a bit happy . She went to a cave and saw Rudraksh's corpse .

"Rudraksh i have taken your revenge",chandraknata said and took his body to the crematoria and burnt his body. She was crying but had completed her revenge now. Then she went back home.