Ch 46 - Tantrika's yajna

In the morning , Rishika and Chandrakanta were busy preparing for the yajna , and Chandrakanta was tense about Mohini.

Suryakanta was also tensed at her home, she went to shiv temple called chandrakanta but no answer from her. She prayed to lord mahadev.

"Hey bholenath please keep Mohini safe, please show me where she is",suryakanta prayed to lord shiva.

She started doing tandav. The other hand, when Tantrika reached home, Chandrakanta was shocked and tense .

She went to her room and started finding her phone.

"Finding something?"Puneet asked.

"My phone",Chandrakanta said and found her phone on the dressing table.

As she tried to turn it on, the phone was dead. She was really tense, and Puneet took her down for the yajna.

Chandrakanta sat for the yajna and Tantrika started it. Every spell of Tantrika made Chandrakanta weak. The smoke of the yajna was bringing Chandrakanta's real form out. She said she was feeling dizzy and went from there. She went up to her room and took her naagin form. The smoke covered the whole house. Suddenly a red snake came there.

"Come, come in your real form",Tantrika ordered.

Suryakanta came in her real form.

"Rishika is catching up with her now",Tantrika said. Rishika took a dagger and holded suryakanta.

"Suryakanta's sister , your sister is in danger if you don't come, we will separate her head from her body ",tantrika shouted.

Chandrakanta heard what tantrika said. She came running for her sister's aid.chandrakanta was in her naagin form.

"See i knew that you are the naagin",rishika said with an evil smile, "i just wanted you to come out soon".

"Now I'm here to leave my sister",Chandrakanta said.

"Why so early ," Puneet said.

"If you give me the Naag mani i will leave your sister",rishika said.

"No, never ! I will never give you the Naag mani",Chandrakanta said .

"Ok tantrika take suryakanta and kill her",rishika shouted.

"Don't dare to",Chandrakanta took her half snake form , "i will flow a river of blood here if you do so".

Tantrika started moving backwards from Chandrakanta and Chandrakanta moved towards her, she stepped back and Chandrakanta went towards her. Suddenly Chandrakanta got enclosed in a circle. Rishika took out a wood out of the yajna and threw it on the circle. The circle started burning.

Suddenly Suryakanta came there and killed that fake Suryakanta which turned into ashes.

"See real Suryakanta you also couldn't do anything",tantrika said.

"It was a trap?"Chandrakanta said in anger.

"Yeah and you are in the trap now",rishika said.

"Tantrika stop this",suryakanta said.

"I can't do anything now if you want to save her then go for it",tantrika said with an evil smile.

"No Suryakanta",Chandrakanta said, "don't come near its Mayavi and an evil fire if you touch it ,it will increase or it will burn you too".

Chandrakanta was helpless now, she joined her hands and prayed to lord shiva.

"Oh so now you are praying, ok pray before death pray to your lord",rishika said.

Suddenly Mohini came there and splashed water and the fire get extinguished.

"Now no one will be saved",Chandrakanta said and tried to take her naagin form but she was unable to do so.

"What happened naagin?'Tantrika laughed, "that fire was not to kill you but it was for removing all your powers".

"What?"Suryakanta was shocked.

"Yes now you are just a human",rishika said.